Welcome to Special Needs Parenting

StirCrazy

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Welcome to our new addition to BabyandBump.

This forum is for talking and sharing advice with others about any type of childhood disabilities and disorders.

This forum covers a mulitude of subjects, from physical, behavioural and learning problems.

I hope you find it useful.

Regards,
The BabyandBump Team

Another fab addition to this amazing site full of support, advice, hugs and laughs when you need it most!

Great new addition! Well Done BnB!

Such a fantastic idea!! I know there are many women on here who will appreciate this!! :) Thanks BnB!

good idea.
i am currently expecting baby number 2, but our fist one, gabriel 9now 7) is autistic and even though he is absolutly great sometimes is good to share though and ideas
xx

yAY! finally i wont feel so alone on bnb when it somes to little tom's extra needs. Thanks Wobs & Stircrazy!

Wooo, this is a great addition and will definitely come in handy! :)

Oh my god thank you!I'm currently struggling with my 10 year old daugther and I'm ripping my hair out.I never knew where to go.Thank you thank you xx

hi everyone, just to let u know there is a site called

parentsofdisabledchildren.co.uk

i have found it very usefull and though u may also

Thank you. This is great. Having our son with CP has made us realize how much he need us. I consider we are blessed with this special role to be parents of a special need son. My son is 28years and we love him with all our hearts. I encourage other parents of special need children to have courage and perseverance as we journey through this challenging role. Special needs children are very very special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->