TTC large families

Hi ladies !!

Hope you dont mind me joining - I know this is an older thread but thought id stick my head in and say hi!!

We are NTNP number 5. We have nearly 9 year old triplets boys and a 2 year old little girl !

Is anyone still TTC?

Hi!

Its nice to see that there is so may others with larger families!

How is your journey going so far? Im recently off of a contraceptive pill ( that reeked havoc with my body! ) and waiting on some sort of normal cycle to return. Now month 3 into being off it now and still feels all over the place. Am also post hernia surgery and a PCOS sufferer . Now nearly 32 and not wanting to leave too big a gap between them!

We've been trying since July. I had a shadow on a test today but not something to really get excited about. Thats as far as we've got though. I'm 34 now, and wanted a close gap between my youngest and a new baby as thanks to ttc taking a long time in the past I've got 6 years between #4 and 5

ooh good luck - hopefully it progresses for you!

We had triplets ( now nearly 9 ) with the help of fertility treatment after 2/3 years of trying, and then our little girl (2) was completely natural and out of the blue! Ive always said that if I can have anymore naturally then I would want them close in age so they have the same relationship as the boys have. currently having problems with my ovaries so seeing a GP for tests. xx

Triplets must have been exciting and scary in equal measures!
Each of mine have taken longer to fall pregnant with, but I have said I can't do that again and just said we'd try for a year and that would be it. I hope I don't have to find out what I'd do if we got to that year and still weren't pregnant

sorry the last one was a short message!

Yes, it was terrifying ! but once we got our heads around it it was the best thing in the world. Hopefully you dont have to find out in a years time. We talked about a time limit too - to prevent the gap being too big. And then if it just didnt happen, then we would be happy with out lot xx

keep us posted on your test progression! x

I try to think like that, if it doesn't happen then it wasn't meant to be, but I'm not sure I actually know how to stop. I've spent pretty much my entire adult life planning to ttc, ttcing, pregnant, or with a new baby.

Im the same. Im pretty sure that even if we did stop - id still be a poas addict!

have you tested anymore?

I did just now. There was a shadow still. It might be that it was SMU with only 1 hour hold. It might be that I'm not as many dpo as I thought as I didn't opk this month in a bid to relax. Or it could just be that my tests are rubbish :haha: I'm going to try a longer hold and will probably pick up a different brand when I go to the bank later.

fingers crossed ! cant wait to hear the results of the next one !

Have just come back form the GP and she said that my ovary problems are actually more likely adhessions from the previous c sections ( having a scan on friday just to make sure !) but she also said were more than safe to go on to have another !!

Yeah definitely does.
I think the other tests I got are negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back