TTC 3 years - general chit chat

Forgot to add the BFN Osom. Also I don't know if I am 7 or 8 dpp since I started ovulating at 1130pm on cd 15??? Should I just say O was on the cd 16? I didn't temp on the 16 was still in too much pain and awake....lol but cd17 was sky rocket temp.

7 or 8dpo fmu july.jpg

Wowzers that's a lot of tests :rofl:. I only have the ICs. And they are rubbish.

A glass of wine does sound good doesn't it. Depends on AF tomorrow.

Its strange, I feel more pregnant this month than I have any other month.... perhaps its because I'm willing it so much. I even feel a bit sicky, but again I'm probably making myself feel that way.

Your tests look like mine, they are bfn but I've started at them so much an imaginary line appears :haha:. I hope you get to some real lines.

I just did another test but it was lunch time and quite diluted. Thought I'd do a opk for fun too.... just wanted to see that second line :rofl:

20200721_130653.jpg

Hahahahah....I had to slap myself once I started going cross eyed looking for lines so early on.

Hey if we have to do another cycle then so be it. If AF comes we party like rockstars then get our crap back together by cd8..ROFL and start staring at opks.

Yeah, I know its a bummer but its not anything we can do.

Will see if the rest of the tests are bfn this week and I can stop testing. Feel weird today like..hmm AF is coming so my norm I guess just wasnt wxpecting it.

Oh and I have so many tests because they pile up after a while of ttcing.

Ok I am going to be a punk and take a nap for a smidge till I get work ringing me or the dreaded email bling...hahah it just blinged..so much for napping.

Hugs

Forgot to mention, was either last night or early this am that a thought crissed my mine. It was plain as day, you are not pregnant. I wasnt even sure why I thought that. I ignored it but today I feel like crying about anything and eating salty stuff followed by anything sweet that doesnt require chewing.

Its when I feel like this I go testing crazy because I want to prove my body wrong.:-(

Not fair but if its true, need to start researching the sweetest wine I can find without going poor buying it.

Ok back to work.

party like rockstars, I love that idea. I'm there.

I've had that feeling tonight - I'm not pregnant, all the tests are telling me so. I never have mid cycle spotting and to have it on 9DPO, well my thoughts went nuts.

I feel like AF will arrive tomorrow, I feel it. I don't normally, but what's normal when TTC. poor DH will have 2 menstruating females in the house :rofl:.

I soloumly vow not to test until 10dpo next cycle. I still have loads of tests left, I've used about 20 though :blush:

I like to think that I'll just 'know' when it happens.

party like rockstars, I love that idea. I'm there.

I like to think that I'll just 'know' when it happens.

:lol: two of y'all, eh? hahahaha....probably how my hubby feels when me and my daughter are pmsing. He will look at me raise his eyes and runaway most times. I can get cranky I suppose. :change:

Me too Nix.. hoping I'll just know :hug:

My DH just disappears into the garage for hours when I'm pmsing :rofl:

13DPO and AF is due imminently. Getting the odd cramp and sharp twinges in my right nipple... most odd. Testes this morning.... BFN

20200722_070256.jpg

awwwwww.......boooo, had bfn.....mine was this morning too. Told my hubby I know early on when I am not preggy. And he agreed with me that after all these years he trust that I know my body.

I hope I am wrong but my right nip is doing its 'thang' too. What the hell is up with right nip anway....lol

Hugs sweetie. Treat yourself. I know I was already swigging some sugar and caffeine loaded coffee. :coffee:

Even though I hate hate hate hate frer they will be in my aresenal of tests come tomorrow evening...the line variety. I already have the digital and I think a rapid response which isn't very sensitive.

Gonna throw myself into helping my dd clean up her messing room and sort through clothes for donation. I wonder during Covid if they are still taking collections....hmm

Alright, gonna veg while work is quiet. Hugs

Big hugs for the BFN.

Haha how funny that both our right nips are having a party :haha:

You have so many test... go crazy :headspin:. I look forward to seeing them.

Our charity shops started taking donations again a few weeks ago.

Ugh.... I've still got the same spotting I've had since 9DPO, just brown blood around my cervix, but not enough to reach paper. Strangely (this may be TMI) I can smell it. I can smell the period smell, but its not coming out... its odd.

Hopefully AF will just come tonight so I can have my bucket of wine :wine:

I saw your opks on the July thread, how different were they?! That's crazy

Does it smell like iron? Or is it rotten? I have had the iron smell since 6dpo and I just reckon it mesns af is going to happen in a week.

I hope af gets on with it already if not preggo. Hugs

What kind of wine? Like white red? I've had a red wine with steak many years ago. Fancy restaurant n it was so delicious and expensive. Dont know the name but I could walk around with a bottle of that stuff...hahaha

I will be peeing on everything tomorrow. Will try not to get too bent if bfn still.

Post pics in the morning.

yes it was iron smelling. I woke up full flow AF today :cry:

I used to be a white wine drinker. A few years ago we went to Venice and I tried Italian Red wine well that was a game changer. Its so smooth and beautiful. Lovely with a steak.

I'm rooting for you, good luck with testing

Hey there Nix. Im sorry gf. Drinks up. Heres to another cycle of trying something new and seeing it work. HUGS

I was too scared to test and the progesterone I am on will stay off any flo till I quit it. If I get the courage I will let you know though. I dont feel preggers though. Any symptoms I might have had left really as of 8dpo like norm.

Thank you for the wine tip. Will do some online research and see where I can buy it.
Pet Loki for me.(spelling?)

We have our next appointment with the hospital on 4th aug. Mainly to get results on bloods and SA. They will probably keep a doing the at home insemination for a few cycles, as that could work.

I'm going to time it better this month. We did the last one on the day of first positive opk, I ended up having 2 days of positives and pains for 3 days, so I don't think we timed it quite right. This time we will start on first day of pos and do it every night until my temp rises. That way I KNOW we timed it right. I'm only going to temp to confirm ovulation, I can't do it all cycle.

I'll consider the first cycle as a practice run :haha:

When do you have to stop the progesterone? Hope you get a BFP. You really deserve one.

I love a nice Italian merlot, or chianti :drunk:

Hehe its Floki, she's asleep on my lap as we speak

Floki thats it!!! Crawling out of bed to take our kitty to the vet in a bit.

Annnnd my doc apt is on 4th too..HAHAHAHAH..cept with Covid I don't know if I want to risk it and the cost of ivf is still weighing on my heart. Still praying for s miracle. But foc will be telling me my ivf protocol.

Bleh. Gotta girl. Chin up my friend.hugs

I woud stop at 12 dpo. Then 3 days after get AF.‍♀️

Ha ha same day appointments. We haven't had IVF mentioned yet, I guess the doc would want to do IUI first. We'll get one round of IVF for free on our NHS. After that it's private treatment... that's when it costs mega money.

Ah OK, I wondered how progesterone worked.

I'm just sat chilling with floki and a large glass of wine

Will you test tomorrow?

Hey girl, you know my crazy butt peed on a stick already. Frer, bfn. I have never had a bfp at 9dpo anyway.

Tomorrow is it. I have tons of cheapies and one frer left. I will maybe use it in the later part of the day or maybe even Saturday??? Don't know but I will let you know when I take a test to seriously see a line.

I feel AF coming though. The chills. I get them insanely in my arms. Feels like I am standing in front of of the freezer. They come in waves too :( And I know its my natural progesterone draining out of my body.

BUT we got ourselves funded finally. I knocked off some tests and go it down to a manageable price. We find out on the 4th what the Doc wants to do with us. I am thinking Sept or Oct but who knows.

mmmmmm....hope that wine was good. I'll be grabbing some this weekend my friend.

I am out! will test tonight to check and again Sunday then quit progesterone.

I hat waiting to find out if pregnant. So stressful. That happy ending will be a grand day but not better than delivering our lil bubs that's for sure.

I hope your night/day is going well. Thank you Jesus its Friday. A blessing!!

20200724_065819.jpg 20200724_071616.jpg

Hey lovely,

I have had a crazy busy few days. Friday, work was just nuts I didn't get a break, I went out with a friend in the evening. Yesterday I visited my nan for lunch as today is her 90th birthday. 90 years old and still going strong.

Sorry about the BFNs. I hope today is a BFP for you.

I'm CD4 now and AF has pretty much gone.

Hope you've had a nice weekend

Hey you!!! I am spotting as of this morning and still bfn.

Its on to IVF. Talking back and forth with doctors via messaging to see what ai can do med wise till my actual appt. I dont want to waste a month just so I can bleed again then start bcp... nope.

Should know tomorrow what doc agrees too.

Awwwww happy birthday to your gran

Hope this week is pleasant for you. A bit of a break before ttc maddness take over..lol.
Really hope ur hubby n you can hit the bd marks this time. Really hope this cycle prooves bfp all the way ❣

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->