*TRIGGER WARNING* - Early pregnancy bleeding/Heavy

HockeyWife86

Reaction score
4 years of trying and a shock BFP

had a period then fairly constant bleeding since a week after the period. took a pregnancy test today and it’s come back positive. The constant bleeding is worrisome. Always when wiping and bright red and sometimes stringy
BetaHCG has come back at 639 but the bleeding isn’t leaving me hopeful plus ultrasound didn’t show anything

repeat bloods in 48 hours

Agreed. I wish I had something to give you. I did have a friend who bled quite a bit due to a low laying placenta. She bled so much she didn’t even think/know she was pregnant until she needed surgery. Hopefully the beta comes back with a good increase. Any cramping? If you’re 600 I’m guessing you’re only about 4w? Definitely too early to see anything so don’t let that stress you

Little bit of cramping but wondering whether i'm just focusing on it. Prior to taking this random test we were waiting for what we thought was break through bleeding to start our pre-fertitlity testing

Mild cramping is normal. I get period level cramps until about 6w. It’s the uterus prepping. As long as you’re not having major pains try to take a deep breath and remember today you are pregnant. Hoping all goes well with the beta

I hope everything turns out well. Good luck for your next betas and ultrasound <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->