This is so not cool...

B

Burchy314

OK this is like a mini rant kind of haha.

Well I went to bed at 1 am then woke back up at 3 and stayed up for a half hour and then woke back up at 8am (I normally wake up at like noon lol) because the stupid carpet installors are being so dang loud! Hopefully I will be able to get a nap in today or I will be dead. But the one thing I am really mad about is that I can't use my upstairs bathroom or kitchen sink because we have a pipe leak. So everytime I need to use a sink or go to the bathroom I have to go all the way downstairs which is of course where the creepy carpet installors that I can't understand because of their accent are working.

OH and the workers asked us to turn the heat up so it is hot in here, so hopefully I don't get to hot.

This would all be ok only if someone would bring me Mcdonalds pancakes! Since my Dad can't go get them because he has to be here for the carpet installors and I can't go get them because I don't have my liceanse and even if I did the carpet installors van is blocking EVERY SINGLE CAR we own in! I have no idea how my brother is going to get out to get to work in the next hour or so.

Ok that wasn't so mini, but oh well :blush:

EDIT: Just found out the OH can't make it to our sonogram on Thursday because of work. :cry: The good news of that though is that he can't make it because he has a follow up interview on his job transfer which hopefully means he will get it and can move in soon! :thumbup: Wish him good luck!

I'm so sorry
hope things get better for you today
good luck with the carpet installors

Haha my day got a little bit better...my Daddy got me my Mcdonalds pancakes lol.

Oh and one of the carpet installors has an EXTREMLY funny voice that makes me laugh.

Hey im sorry to hear about ur crappy day.. At least you have pancakes now *yay* would u mind sending some over to scotland for me please lol.
And good luck to your OH
xxxx

Try and get a little sleep later when the carpet installers leave.
xxx

Hey im sorry to hear about ur crappy day.. At least you have pancakes now *yay* would u mind sending some over to scotland for me please lol.And good luck to your OH
xxxx

Try and get a little sleep later when the carpet installers leave.
xxx

Haha I will get right on that! They should be there in 5...4...3...2...1... Did they make it there? haha wow im lame, must be from the lack of sleep.

I am hoping to get some sleep soon, but it is one thing to say it then to actually get it lol.

So sorry... :hugs:
At least you got your pancakes!!! :laugh2:
Try and get a nap though, you'll feel better! :thumbup:

Yeah I was ALMOST asleep and then the carpet installors started working on the stairs so it got really loud and my dogs are barking at everything. They should be done soon though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->