smelly burps

freedom08

Reaction score
Hi ladies really really really really really really really need help here. My Lo is 10 months old and this evening when she burps are burps are really really smell. What is this a sign of, i don't think she eat anything strange.

Please tell me it not to do with her tonsils if it is and i bring her to the doc this will be 3rd antibotic she has been on since she was born

Please please please please help me i am really really worried:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Do they smell like kind of off eggs? I know that in adults that's a sign of low iron xx

ya smell like rotten eggs is rite. She hasn't been sleeping rite the last week has a bit of a head cold and a really runny nose. Plus her nose must be very ichy as she never stops rubbing it

My LO has just had tonsilitis (really bad with pus!) and of it makes you feel any less worried, his breath never smelled bad so it's not necessarily that x

Oh dear i really don't know what to think. Do you think i should ring the nurse

It would probably be best to find out what it is but I'm sure it's nothing. But whatever is causing it they might be able to help with it x

Thank ladies, ya have just phoned the nurse she said it probable is her tonsilies so off to the doc again tomorrow. My poor little girl this will be the 3rd time she will be on antibotics. She has two chest infection already. Do you think this is a sign of things to come

LO was up again last nite at 4:45 a.m. (wasn't to bad really) anyways she now has runny nappies this morning. So it must differently be a bug of some sort.

Do you ladies think i am right bringing her to the doc. Childminder after texting saying another runny nappy and will not have anything to eat. Lo never refueses food

Do you ladies think i am right bringing her to the doc. Childminder after texting saying another runny nappy and will not have anything to eat. Lo never refueses food

I would probably go to the doctors too in case she needs antibiotics. But, please try not to worry- it isn't necessarily a sign of things to come. Some babies do just get sick more than others, it doesn't mean they will keep getting sick forever. I know a lot of babies who were ill several times but they all get stronger and better at fighting things off as they get bigger.

Get well soon to your LO xxx:flower:

I know as an adult when I get heartburn it's like it turns my stomach sour. I let off the worst belches that smell like I just farted really bad, and I get the runs really bad. I turn off food cause I'm just so Icked up! Could it be something like that? I've never had trouble with my tonsils and my iron was normal (well preg preg anyways I'm low now!)

Hope the dr can give u answers

Its so awful to see them sick. Ya hopefully doc will be able to give her something

update: lo has a severe sore throat on antibitis 4 a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->