should i worry?

S

Siyren

lyssa has suddenly started snoring really loudly the last couple of nights, and she doesnt have a trace of a cold at all?
anyone have any ideas?

Hey hun, my DD2 & DD3 started snoring really young and it was their tonsils and adenoids :( If it carries on, maybe get Lyssa checked....
Other than that, it could be allergies?!

Hope all's ok xxx

Omar has nose allergy. He snores from time to time & his antihetamine (sp?) always helps xx

thanks girls
i worry cos i had to have both my tonsils and adenoids removed as a child cos they were causing me to stop breathing at night- she's been through so much already i dont want that to be an issue for her :(

:hugs::hugs:

Hope it's nothing hun, try some saline drops & see how it goes xx

thanks hun, she's not long got over an awful cold- like a week ago- dya think that could be why?

Could be. Omar recovered from a cold 2 weeks back, but last night he was snoring, then woke up irritated & crying bless him. Saline drops really helped, & today we gave him some calpol just in case. He sucks his dummy while sleeping those days, this is why his breathing sounds louder. His nose wasnt really blocked, but I guess there was dry snot in his nose. I also noticed that he snores when he sleeps on his back for a long period without moving.

I think he started teething again :nope:

Abigail had a cold about four or five months ago that went during the day after about a week but seemed to carry on at night for weeks and weeks so could be that.

she's teething aswell so i guess it could be that she's shockingly dribbley and sleeping with her dummy in- mouth open?

does that make sense?

she's teething aswell so i guess it could be that she's shockingly dribbley and sleeping with her dummy in- mouth open?

does that make sense?

Omar is also sleeping with his dummy in mouth open :rofl:

I think it could be the reason as she's breathing from her nose & mouth at the same time. I didnt actually think it would be the cause of Omar's snoring last night!

i love that they sleep the same!
this is the longest she's ever snored! lmao she is also very overtired- she's not slept through in over a week cos of these teeth- which is very unlike her, so hopefully it means she's sleeping deeper x

Omar is also overtired, he didnt nap today & yesterday. Today he woke up at 7 am!

I hope both kids get a better night sleep tonight. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->