PLEASE READ: Gender Predictions - Gender Guessing

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Hi ladies :D

Gender threads are very popular so we request you please post all your gender prediction/guessing threads over in the relevant forum:
Gender Prediction

Any threads created within the wrong forum will be closed and not moved.

Thank you!

Wobbles
x

Hi,

I have noticed on my wife's pregnancy, she has tested for gender prediction by food appetites.

i.e.

:flow: If you crave citrus and sweets, you’re having a girl.

:flow: If you crave salty foods, you’re having a boy.

She likes more salty food and chats during their pregnancy period, in the end, she gave birth to a baby boy.

According to me , If your belly seems to be carrying your baby low, then you are more likely to be having a boy. If you’re carrying high and all out in front, then prepare for a girl.

For me when I was pregnant with my son I got sick only once, I craved Taco Bell & a lot of sweets so I didn't find food as a good way to tell. Also, I carried ALL out front with my son and rather high until the end so that wasn't accurate for me neither when guessing gender. I say if you truly want to know try the Ramzi Theory it's at least 92% accurate amd was for me. I even opted for the Harmony Test (Non - Invasive Blood Test) I found out at 12 weeks what I was having. In case it was wrong I tried all other theories to see if it was true and the stuff I read never matched with what Drs tested for but they were right so I'll just trust the Harmony Test haha. It tests for Downs and Trisomy and Gender it's a great test.
I am currently 8 weeks pregnant and its opposite to my sons, I am losing weight, puking all the time, can't stand a lot of foods or smells its insane. This one is def a girl I know it my mom was sick as a dog with me haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->