off to burn my xmas tree....

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoxsarahxox

Reaction score
have decided i am taking my xmas tree down cutting it up and burning it in the garden. i am so peed off! i only bought it 2 weeks ago and its bloody dead! so bye bye xmas tree, best go buy a new one. piece of shite! rant over...

Ohhhhhh dear, hope you the new one lasts a bit longer x x

I didn't think christmas tree's died that quick :shrug:

think i'll stick with my fake one :flower:

Did you cut a bit off the bottom and leave it outside for a few days in a bucket of water before bringing it in also you did remember to water it didn't you? if you did all these things i would complain.

.......be careful if you burn it, they advise not to burn christmas trees as some of the types give of toxic and poisonus fumes! my neighbour burned one once after christmas and was very ill, the doctors said it was the fumes from the tree

i am so bloody annoyed about it. i wont be getting another real one lol. and faun, yes i did do those things, i read up on a xmas tree forum how to keep them alive before i got one lol and i did all those things you said and i left it in the conservatory for a few days after bringing it in from outside so it could get use to it being a bit warmer then i bought it in the house so i cant understand why it has died. the OH is going to ring the garden centre later and complaina nd if the tossers dont give me a new tree or refund i shall go pinch one off their forcourt

That's a shame and what a disappointment!

:hugs:

oh dear thats not good :( ours is fake due to our pup she'd try to eat a real one :haha:

:( that's ridiculous, this is why I have a fake one! :lol: I am too scared of a real one dying before I'm finished with it :rofl:

Thats pretty bad hun :hugs: I'd be fuming as well though I must admit I did giggle at you stealing one off the garden centre's forecourt! :rofl:

mine has roots and came in a bucket but was all wrapped up, got it from wilkos lol, brought it home and realised the bucket is all cracked as the roots are soooo big! by the time we got a new bucket the next day the bugger was all dried up :( after drowning it in 3 litres of water it looks a lot more healthy now but you can still see how dry it is, it's such a shame, hopefully we'll be able to make it look better with more water :)
hope your new tree is nice and healthy :p xxx

This happened to us last year, in regards to pinching one when I rang up about it dying they said they wouldnt swap it so I took it down really early in the morning and swapped it for a new one that they had out the front and left the dead one in its place!

Went and got a fake one this year, way too much hassel!

that's odd, we've had ours up for over a month now and it's fine. I'd definitely be taking it back and complaining

we always buy our christmas tree on christmas day or in the week ahead lol.

still rather have 2 or 3 real trees then a fake one personally ... there must be something u missed :/ ? ........ dont give up on real trees tho :( ... fake trees are no where near as nice ! and you wont get the xmasy smell! or feel from a fake one :)! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"