October/November Conkers 2021***

@sil yay that’s awesome!!

I love how all of us are being bumped forward by a few days haha, that’s just nice! My sister was bumped back an entire week and I can’t imagine how discouraging that would be! Although she’s not sick so not desperate to get out of her first tri like I am :)

we just got a new mountain bike for our eldest so the rest of the week will involve DH taking the kids to bike parks while I am laying in bed... did I mention we’re in quarantine? DHs family got Covid and apparently we needed to isolate because of it. But we can still go out for walks and bike rides apparently, just not to any shops or restaurants etc. So my girls had to miss their one day of classes yesterday which is a bummer because they only get 7 per term.

Anyways because of that DH is home which makes it a bit easier for me to rest. Hoping by the time we’re out of isolation next Tuesday I feel a lot better and can do the schooling and maybe back to work too.

Reactions: sil
@playgirl666 yay to being in the 2nd tri!

@Reiko_ctu I’ve been lucky to always gain a few days and I would hate being out back! It would suck!!! I’m glad you e got an extra set of hands so you can get rest but I’m hoping you’ll feel better soon so you can get back to some kind of normal. I’ve started making dinner over the past week or so! So I’m definitely starting to feel much better!

@playgirl666 yay to being in the 2nd tri!

@Reiko_ctu I’ve been lucky to always gain a few days and I would hate being out back! It would suck!!! I’m glad you e got an extra set of hands so you can get rest but I’m hoping you’ll feel better soon so you can get back to some kind of normal. I’ve started making dinner over the past week or so! So I’m definitely starting to feel much better!

that’s amazing!! So glad you are getting a bit of relief.

My poor children have been eating oven chicken strips and fries and oven pizzas and take out for weeks and my middle girl is definitely gaining some weight from the unhealthy eating... unfortunately I won’t be able to cook my regular healthy meals again for at least a week I think, if not 2. My DH can’t make a meal for the life of him.

Also I just found out my sister is staying team yellow and I’m so disappointed!!

we will be finding out and she’s due 2 days before me and I wanted to know what she’s having too!!

Anyone feeling movements yet? I'm sure I ve started to feel the odd wriggle.

@Reiko_ctu ive been lucky most days that DH was home early enough to cook dinner but like I say last week or so I’ve actually managed it! I feel like a super hero.... hahaha!

ahhhh that’s a shame your sister isn’t finding out but hey I guess you get a bit of both... you finding out but also team yellow at the same time!

@topazicatzbet i THINK I may have done?! A few times in the middle of the night (not sleeping great) I’m sure I feel what I think is baby. When I had my scan he was kinda scanning me more to my left and that’s more the side I’ve felt it?! So maybe!!!

I don’t think so yet. I’m really hoping I don’t have anterior placenta again because last time I did and didn’t feel baby until 20 weeks!!! But with my 2nd I was feeling her about now. So I hope I feel something soon!! You probably have been feeling some wriggles :). I can’t wait!

how are you feeling otherwise? Not long till 2nd tri!

@playgirl666 lucky you 2nd Tri

@Reiko_ctu u really wanted to be put forward but mine measured spot on. Almost like he/she was passing some test

@Mummy2Corban I’m starting to feel ok with it honestly, I just know he will slip up so though I’m doing everything team yellow I’m certain before Bub comes I’ll know the gender.

@topazicatzbet i don’t feel movement yet unfortunately. Started feeling flatters and quickening around this time with DD2 this time of definitely not feeling anything.

@Mummy2Corban congratulations on your bean! So precious!

@Suggerhoney congratulations on your boy darling. My name is Harley:haha:

@angie90 I'm sorry you got that news hun:hugs: hope the nipt testing will put your mind at ease.

Welcome to the new ladies:flow:

I had pretty much text book pregnancies with my girls. I was very sick, HG up until 20+ weeks, craved sweets and had horrible break outs. They definitely stole my beauty:haha: with this one I only had sickness in weeks 8 and 9 and sometimes if I don't eat all day I will get some nausea, but I haven't thrown up at all with this one and I also crave meats and salty things. The HB thing was also accurate for my pregnancies, my girls were always 160+ and with this one its been at a steady 140. So odd how pregnancy can be text book for one and totally opposite for another. Hope everyone is doing well<3

Oh and we had our ultrasound today....
It's a BOY!:dance:
20210414_153437.jpg

And this is our handsome guy in HD20210414_153451.jpg

I've never had one done this early with any of my other babies so it was pretty amazing to see all his tiny features. So in love with this sweet boy already:cloud9:

Well shit, my phone took me to page 42 and not the current page lol so my replies are all late:dohh:

@angie90 congratulations on your boy <3

@Abii congrats on team blue!! What lovely scan photos!

There are a lot of boys in this thread!

I was offered the NIPT testing at my appointment to be completed in a few weeks, and this can also tell you the gender. I'm tempted to find out but in the past I've always found out in scans. Has anyone found out gender with NIPT? Is it accurate?

I was offered the NIPT testing at my appointment to be completed in a few weeks, and this can also tell you the gender. I'm tempted to find out but in the past I've always found out in scans. Has anyone found out gender with NIPT? Is it accurate?
It’ll be accurate for gender, more than a scan. Do it!

All the boys on this thread make me think mine is pink lol!!

Thank you hun.
I've heard that NIPT is the most accurate gender method since they use your blood. I heard its even more accurate then the gender scans. If it's offered and your insurance covers it, you should go for it! My insurance didnt cover it so if I did it I would of had to pay $500 out of pocket for it:shock:

@Suggerhoney it must be really difficult being in limbo. Wanting to enjoy it but having this hanging over you can’t be easy. I feel nervous enough waiting for my quad results.

It's just horrible hon but what can I do. I can only keep on waiting and hoping the results will bring us good news.
I know 1 in 33 is not that high but with my recurring pregnancy loss last year, I looked into it and that only happens to 1% of couples and I had 4 pregnancy losses so we was that 1%.

And I cant help thinking I'm going to end up being that 1 in 33.

I'm just so scared. The worry if baby has it and the sort of health problems he may have.
Just praying he doesn't have it and is healthy.

The latest I can get the results is a week on Friday. Still so long.

@thank you @playgirl666

@angie90 thanks hon Same to you.
How are u feeling?
Do u feel like u can't enjoy ure pregnancy too hon? I just feel so on stand still.
I just take it day by day and hope to get a phone call with good news.

I want that for both of us.

@sil
Lovely scan congratulations

I started feeling something on Friday at 15+6 weeks and new it was baby. Then I felt nothing.

But today I've felt lots.
This is the most I've felt him and I've been feeling him on and off all day.
Still very light taps and wriggles.
I can feel kicks but it's so so light it feels like someone is flicking me from the the inside.

We are also getting the gender with our NIPT results. Even tho he wasn't shy and was showing it all off haha we decided to get the also get the gender with the blood results so we know 100%.

@Suggerhoney I’m so sorry you going through this, I’m not enjoying my pregnancy one bit but I can’t imagine going through the waiting like you are, it must be really hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->