October/November Conkers 2021***

@Weemcb26 I had HG with both my girls and it did get worse with second. I was in hospital every fortnight to get fluids. No medication worked and sickness only stopped about 2 weeks after she was born. I really hope yours isn’t bad at all. I totally understand that sickness feeling that just won’t leave, it’s annoying to say the least.
I’m now beginning to wonder If il eventually be getting my wee girl after 3 boys everyone that’s been this sick seems to have had girls. Would be lovely to have a wee change xx

:haha::haha: It’s not even funny though is it!!!!

No it’s not it’s the worst. It’s same with food I can’t eat anything twice in one day, the second time around it makes me feel sick just looking at it.

went groceries shopping today and the whole time I was so nauseous ☹️

Just under 4 hours until my scan, im so so scared and nervous xx

@playgirl666 goodluck my lovely!!!!! Hope bubba is all Okies! Let us know as soon as you can.

@Weemcb26 well I’ve had nausea/throwing up with all of mine but with my girls it was much worse and lasted a lot longer. The boys was awful but not as bad as the girls so maybe you are cooking a little pink bun. Did you say you are finding out?

@daniyaaq its so frustrating! I also find something I can eat today I won’t be able to eat tomorrow! I fancy nothing which just sucks. Evenings for me are becoming the worst. Mine just builds through the day.

gosh I hope we all get to shrug this off sooner rather than later!

@playgirl666 goodluck my lovely!!!!! Hope bubba is all Okies! Let us know as soon as you can.

@Weemcb26 well I’ve had nausea/throwing up with all of mine but with my girls it was much worse and lasted a lot longer. The boys was awful but not as bad as the girls so maybe you are cooking a little pink bun. Did you say you are finding out?
Yeah I will be finding out, I’m far to impatient not to. I never felt sick at all with the boys so this has given me a shock. Hopefully it’s a good sign that things are progressing nicely xx

Hi everyone. I’d like to join the group, my DD is November 3rd, but that’s going to change at the ultra. I am going for my first scan in exactly a week, I am really looking forward to it, although I am scared as well.

So far I am not feeling nauseous, but I can’t stand the smell of fish at all i have just been extremely tired, so hard to get anything done! I can’t wait to share the news to our almost 4year old who is really looking forward to having a baby sister.

Hopefully your scan goes well playgirl! Is anyone up for sharing pictures of their first scans?

Beautiful photo. Delighted for you.

How far along are you? Can't see it on your ticker
I'm a few days off 8 weeks, was measuring a few days behind but I knew that would happen cos I have long cycles, thank u :) xx

Here's a little video showing the heartbeat x

Attachments

• 1.2.276.0.26.1.1.1.2.2021.103.47362.3045288.180224000.mp4
    1,003.8 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member