26th
27th
28th
Nolimitxox :blue:
29th
30th
31st (Happy Halloween)​

Last edited:
I’m here!!! I think my due date is 10/7/19 but I won’t know for sure til scan!

I have 4 more frer left! Target had the 3 pack with the $2 off coupon so only $10 for a box of 3 so I snagged a few! I have a couple IC left. I don’t know if I’ll finish those or not?? I may who knows. As for digital I may do a simple pregnant not pregnant one but no weeks indicator one. I don’t know if they even sell those here!

I will post my test from smu today! I think I’m 12dpo but like I said really don’t have a clue! Last period was either 12-30, 12-31 or 1-1! I can’t remember which date!

So with both of my successful pregnancies we announced early like 4 ish weeks! I don’t know when I want to announce this time. My SIL birthday is Wednesday and she would be so excited if I told her on her birthday but home girl has a hardddd time keeping a secret! Haha! I guess I need to talk to dh and see what he thinks. He is more quiet about things typically than me. Not because he is worried but that’s just his personality when it comes to stuff like this. What are y’all thinking when announcing? I know a couple of you said you’d be waiting!

581EEB51-B517-4390-8E87-D2A253B7D5AD.jpeg

Oh and this is our last considering this was a surprise!!

Tests are looking fab @brittany12
We will tell close family/friends after our 12 week scan, only hubby and my sister know. We won't announce on social media until baby is here x

I have had to tell a couple of people at work already as my job has some risk factors but this is for safety and is all confidential. I have also told my best friend, mum and Dad. We will be telling MIL and FIL when they visit at the end of Feb. We will tell DD and the rest of our family and friends after the 12 week scan.

Only dh and myself know right now!

Is everyone finding out gender or going to let it be a surprise?

I think when you tell people is always so different from person to person. I have always been so close to my Mum so told her as soon as I got two lines on the stick! And this time I told Dad too as he knew Mum and I were keeping something from him last time. I let DH choose when to tell his parents. I would prefer not to have to tell work or colleagues this early. But I work with kids who can be very violent, so really need them to know so that I can take a step back when the kids become aggressive.

I think we will be finding out the gender if baby is in a favourable position for the 20 week scan.

I think we will have a surprise, I loved it when hubby told me what ds2 was x

Hey I’m due Oct 2nd and hoping this little bean sticks because I am so excited!
This will be our first so I’m not sure wether to find out the gender or not, I want to and he doesn’t, typically can’t agree ha!
What are you guys thinking of doing?

How is everyone feeling??

I'm so nauseas and gagging loads sorry tmi..

Loving it as I never had that on my two miscarriages so hoping that is a good sign..

As this is our last baby we are not finding out.. i would have loving to have a gender reveal party haha.. we did find out on dd2 and for me it took away the magic of it . We kept the name a secret but it was weird everyone saying she... looking forward to the surprise although I do believe I am having a girl

I'm trying to keep busy so I'm not fixating on every pain or symptom.. I would love to just blink and be having my private scan (booking it for the 09th of march) should be 9/10 weeks by then

Im the same, trying to keep busy as I'm super scared of another loss, I am calling later on to book our private scan hopefully for 6 weeks ish, I'm so bloated today it's unreal, even work one of hubbys Superdry hoodies to hide it lol!
Also couldn't resist testing haha, 14 dpo, so happy with these lines x

20190128_110939.jpg

Im the same, trying to keep busy as I'm super scared of another loss, I am calling later on to book our private scan hopefully for 6 weeks ish, I'm so bloated today it's unreal, even work one of hubbys Superdry hoodies to hide it lol!
Also couldn't resist testing haha, 14 dpo, so happy with these lines x

View attachment 1054133

Great lines :happydance:

I have found something keeping me busy and stop me over analysing everything.. baby shoping but putting everything into a memo that I find I like.. I know way too soon but I'm not buying anything just window shoping in the internet lol. I have a big fascination with elephants for the nursery.. sounds mad but it is working x

Great lines :happydance:

I have found something keeping me busy and stop me over analysing everything.. baby shoping but putting everything into a memo that I find I like.. I know way too soon but I'm not buying anything just window shoping in the internet lol. I have a big fascination with elephants for the nursery.. sounds mad but it is working x

That's a good idea, we are having our extension started next week so this one is having a brand new room so need ideas! x

That's a good idea, we are having our extension started next week so this one is having a brand new room so need ideas! x

Ye I just have been on all websites just getting ideas of what I want.. I'm doing my bedroom up aswell so that will keep me busy..

Lovely lines!!

I am so gutted. I just got an email from amazon saying my delivery of clear blue digi has been delayed and might not be here until Thursday. Not what a POAS addict wants to hear. I guess it is just forcing me to hold off a few more days. So hopefully I will definitely get a 3+ result. But I am so annoyed. I was looking forward to peeing on a stick all day after a pretty rubbish day at work.

This is our third and we have one girl and one boy so we’re talking about not finding out but we’re both so impatient and I work in X-ray and have spent a good amount of time in ultrasound so... we’ll see what happens! I’m a planner so not being able to do a girl/boy specific nursery and have all the clothes and such together and ready may stress me out pretty good, but I’m going to try and see. The heart rate and cravings have been spot on with girl or boy so I think I will “know” based on that. I may just buy some things based on that and what I feel and leave tags and keep receipts and if I’m wrong I can exchange!!

I’ve been online shopping and some window shopping. I have bought a few little things but I’m not superstitious at all about it. The one time I kept things a secret and didn’t buy or do anything is the time I had a miscarriage so all of that went out the window for me!

Plus like I said I’m a planner and a budgeter (if that’s a word) so if I find a good deal I grab it!

I am still feeling good. I’ve had some on and off AF cramps but not really anything else. Oh wait! Last night I did have a steak for dinner and have NEVER been able to eat steak while pregnant with any gender and it was a smidge undercooked for me and I couldn’t eat much of it. I did start & take a 4week baby bump photo! It’s so weird to me still!

AC9964C0-9705-45C7-A384-2BE64AAA9B39.jpeg

Your belly looks great! I’m going to start taking photos of each week, I’m so bloated at the minute though, feel like I have a bump already because of it ha!

I wish I could be like you, I’m dying to buy things, this will be our first one, we have had 1 MC and I am just soooo paranoid about something going wrong. I’m constantly thinking if I buy something or say the wrong thing I’ll jinx myself.

I’m really craving steak! It was my birthday the other day and my husband was supposed to take me to our favourite steak restaurant and we had to cancel and it’s all I’ve been able to think about hah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->