No fetal pole or hb at 6wk2d

wrapunzel

mama of four
Reaction score
had a transvaginal ultrasound today. Yolk sac and gestational sac both measured at 6wk2d… very faint positive on 4/16 after a negative on 4/15 so the dates are likely correct.

I’ve had three pregnancies with scans at this gestation, at the same facility, and saw a lil limb bud baby and heartbeat.

096A7101-11B7-431C-80D8-4A91FC861FE4.jpeg

Did you use opks? If you got a faint positive on the 16th that could have been 9ish dpo which would make you more like 5 weeks 5 days today. A few days can make a huge difference at this point. I had this with my youngest. I hope there will be a little bean at your next scan :hugs:

I had this with my 3rd I went back a week later and there he was, have you been told to go back? Sorry your going through this Hope it's just the case of being a couple days out xx

Did you use opks? If you got a faint positive on the 16th that could have been 9ish dpo which would make you more like 5 weeks 5 days today. A few days can make a huge difference at this point. I had this with my youngest. I hope there will be a little bean at your next scan :hugs:

no, I don’t use OPKs. In the past I’ve always had late positives (12-15dpo) so I assumed this was one too but maybe not. Thank you!

I had this with my 3rd I went back a week later and there he was, have you been told to go back? Sorry your going through this Hope it's just the case of being a couple days out xx

yes, I’ve made another appt for two weeks from now. Thank you. And congrats on your bfp

no, I don’t use OPKs. In the past I’ve always had late positives (12-15dpo) so I assumed this was one too but maybe not. Thank you!

yes, I’ve made another appt for two weeks from now. Thank you. And congrats on your bfp

I hope that 2 weeks goes quick for you :hugs: and thank you love xx

Same happened to me. This time around. Went back a week later and there it was! Fingers crossed for you xx

I hope that 2 weeks goes quick for you :hugs: and thank you love xx

Thanks... I actually gave myself an extra week because it somehow actually made me feel less anxious to give myself longer to miscarry instead of obsessing asap.. :shrug:

Thanks... I actually gave myself an extra week because it somehow actually made me feel less anxious to give myself longer to miscarry instead of obsessing asap.. :shrug:

Makes more sense love fingers crossed not a miscarriage xx

I hope everything turns out OK. Fingers crossed for your next appointment <3

I really hope all is ok. U May of ovulated a bit later and there for cud be just under 6 weeks. With my DD I had scan at around 5+4 weeks and cud not see fetal pole. Went back in at 7 weeks and there she was.
A few days can make a difference. I have everything crossed that the next time u go u will see a little HB.

I really hope all is ok. U May of ovulated a bit later and there for cud be just under 6 weeks. With my DD I had scan at around 5+4 weeks and cud not see fetal pole. Went back in at 7 weeks and there she was.
A few days can make a difference. I have everything crossed that the next time u go u will see a little HB.

Thanks so much Sugger. I still have strong symptoms so holding on to a bit of hope

Thanks so much Sugger. I still have strong symptoms so holding on to a bit of hope

I’ve got my fingers crossed everything works out love. I’m waiting too test at the moment. I wonder if we will end up in the same due date group again. Tbh I think I’ll be trying for a while. It took a long time with Harely so thinking it would be the same or even longer as I’m older.
just have to wait and see. Keep us posted when u have ure next scan love. Hope u see ure little bean and a lovely HB

You probably ovulated a little later than you thought. Keeping everything crossed you see a heartbeat at your next scan <3 :hugs:

How are things going hon

Hiya love just checking in again. I hope ure ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->