NIPT -vs- Anatomy scan

I'm so sorry they are giving you the run around. It sounds like they have very poor customer service at the very least. I hope everything is okay. Praying for you. Hope you can find out the sex for sure too. Hopefully whatever they found if they did find something your DH isn't a carrier. Maybe your OB could call them and sort it out for you?

They told me my first was "probably a girl" at 19 weeks too and he was a boy [-(

It wouldn't hurt to call Natera but I don't think they will give you much info. I would call your OB doctor instead and find out what's going on. Sorry you are going thru this! How frustrating!

I'm positive for SMA... My heart... I scared. Now we need to wait for my guy's results before talking to someone.

I'm so sorry. I hope that you get some answers soon :hugs:

Still waiting for the second NIPT, but on the 29th I had my anatomy scan and within 3 seconds (after telling her my baby is stubborn and no one can determine the sex since 16+ weeks) she said it's a boy!

Hopefully but Tuesday my results will come in to confirm the gender before I post the registry on social media.

96B261FA-C1AD-4F1A-978B-5EF9F0E1CC30.jpeg

Still waiting for the second NIPT, but on the 29th I had my anatomy scan and within 3 seconds (after telling her my baby is stubborn and no one can determine the sex since 16+ weeks) she said it's a boy!

Hopefully but Tuesday my results will come in to confirm the gender before I post the registry on social media.

View attachment 1092735
Most defo a boy haha. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back