May/June Flowers 2023

@3boys so glad you’re feeling better. My nausea let up at 9 weeks and is almost completely gone now at 10+1.

@Laurabub84 i had awful nausea in some pregnancies and zero nausea in others. Might just be lucky. Though I know how reassuring that symptom is.

AFM, I am feeling a bit of movement already. I always feel movement crazy early - first 14 weeks, second 8 weeks (confirmed by ultrasound!), third 11-12 weeks, 4th about 11 weeks, 5th 11-12 weeks. And now this babe I’ve been feeling for a few days. I know people claim you can’t feel baby this early but how could anybody know that. Still will feel very reassured after my first scan. 10 days to wait.
The more pregnancies I have the earlier I feel it. Definitely was feeling flutters by 10 weeks on my last pregnancy. Such an amazing feeling.

Squee @MrsKatie sooo excited for you ❤️ You look lovely! I swear I’m already showing too lol. My belly definitely remembers pregnancy haha

@MrsKatie eeep! What a gorgeous bump <3

I've definitely been noticing the bloat bump alot already lol last time i could see a bump by 8 weeks so interesting to see when it happens this time :)

@MrsKatie omg you have such a cute bump already. And yay for finding baby’s heartbeat. I can’t wait to reach that point. I don’t feel pregnant at all this time it’s so strange. I keep doing tests to prove to myself I am :haha: It would be amazing to get away with morning sickness this time but it’s making nervous not having it.

Also that’s my evening belly. Mornings I look not pregnant, ha.

@Laurabub84 i really believe your babe is fine. You’ll feel better as you’re farther along I promise.

Cannot wait for the update marks wife!!

Omg I'm so glad you mentioned movement, I've felt little pop sensations but put it down to gas lol.

Here is my bump

20220914_164353.jpg

Beautiful bumps ladies.

@markswife10 can’t wait to see your scan pics.

I’ve got my first appointment date through today for the 27th. I’ll be 8 weeks. I think I may be starting to feel a little nausea but i can’t tell if it’s pregnancy related or down to my acid reflux. Time will tell I guess. Keep feeling hot and dizzy too. Are they symptoms? Lol

Hi! I’m so happy to be here, I’m 6 weeks pregnant with baby due at the beginning of June. It’s an IVF pregnancy, and it’s going to be my first baby. I have an ultrasound in one week, I’m so nervous I need to know everything’s ok. I don’t have my first midwife appointment until 3 weeks from now. I’m having nausea and some vomiting which is making it hard to hide it at work lol, I think I will tell everyone after this first ultrasound. I don’t have many other symptoms other than the nausea and some period-like cramps.
Well I hope you’re having a great day! Look forward to hear how you all are doing

Hi! I’m so happy to be here, I’m 6 weeks pregnant with baby due at the beginning of June. It’s an IVF pregnancy, and it’s going to be my first baby. I have an ultrasound in one week, I’m so nervous I need to know everything’s ok. I don’t have my first midwife appointment until 3 weeks from now. I’m having nausea and some vomiting which is making it hard to hide it at work lol, I think I will tell everyone after this first ultrasound. I don’t have many other symptoms other than the nausea and some period-like cramps.
Well I hope you’re having a great day! Look forward to hear how you all are doing

Biggest congratulations to you. I’ll be 6 weeks in 2 days so we’re due the same time. I look forward to sharing this journey with you. This is baby #6 for me so if you have any questions or need any advice ask away.

Congrats and welcome elencor!

Markswife happy you've had a good scan measuring right on track :)

My nausea has finally started easing the last three days and I am feeling so much better. That was the worst pregnancy sickness I've ever experienced and I really hope thats the end of it.

We've also finally started telling people. Not many know yet still, and we won't be making an official announcement or anything but at least it's not a secret anymore.

@NDH so glad the nausea is better! I am dreading telling most people :( my parents especially will have a shitty reaction. We’re barely speaking right now cause of their extreme disapproval of my decision to homeschool. So sick of their criticism of me and our family choices. It’s a theme and it sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->