May & June 2022 Munchkins

Do you ladies see a vvvvfl??? I took one yesterday afternoon and there was nothing. Could this just be an indent?

also hope everyone and their beautiful babies are doing great!

C50EB0B0-9B6A-456D-A57D-A280B552723F.jpeg

Do you ladies see a vvvvfl??? I took one yesterday afternoon and there was nothing. Could this just be an indent?

also hope everyone and their beautiful babies are doing great!

View attachment 1110443

I see that hon, Frer have been giving of bad indents lately. But me personally I’ve not had any issue with them. Was it positive when I was pregnant in June and when not pregnant was stark white.

Thank you! Going to retest in a couple days.

Woah girl, if that turns into a BFP you’ve got Irish twins coming :rofl: Curious to see if it progresses!

We are doing well, Charlotte is in her own room now (room is a generous term, lol). She’s super smiley and rolled front to back the other day. We put our house back on the market so we’ll see what happens with that! Feeling very busy with the 4 of them!

4C99FF5E-FB46-443C-8D4E-213F54CF1B7E.jpeg

Woah girl, if that turns into a BFP you’ve got Irish twins coming :rofl: Curious to see if it progresses!

We are doing well, Charlotte is in her own room now (room is a generous term, lol). She’s super smiley and rolled front to back the other day. We put our house back on the market so we’ll see what happens with that! Feeling very busy with the 4 of them!

View attachment 1110481
I know! That will be crazy. Haha. I will update once I retest. :) is it possible to still have left over hcg from Noah?
She is absolutely precious!

Sorry I've not updated, I'm not getting alerts for this thread which is strange!

We are doing well so far, Cian is plonking the weight on. He was 7lb 13.5oz at birth and is now 11lb 8oz, he's 6 weeks old on Saturday. He's a feeding machine. I'm finding my let down reflex is super strong this time and my milk is coming out very fast, which means he chokes a lot when feeding. Any tips on how to tackle that? I'm looking forward to him starting to smile consistently, we've had a few random smiles.

Sander, crazy and yoshi your girls are precious. How adorable.

Babybump oh wow your first AF. I'm dreading mine coming back, I've got used to not having to deal with it!

Sammy omg!! Can you imagine? How would you feel if you were?

My hubby is now on the list to get the snip. I'd love just 1 more but we seriously can't afford it, and with inflation being what it is I can't possibly see us managing to pay for another. Shame it comes down to money. So I'm trying to soak up these newborn days. Taking loads of videos and pictures to help me remember and look back

20220803_095012.jpg

Sorry I've not updated, I'm not getting alerts for this thread which is strange!

We are doing well so far, Cian is plonking the weight on. He was 7lb 13.5oz at birth and is now 11lb 8oz, he's 6 weeks old on Saturday. He's a feeding machine. I'm finding my let down reflex is super strong this time and my milk is coming out very fast, which means he chokes a lot when feeding. Any tips on how to tackle that? I'm looking forward to him starting to smile consistently, we've had a few random smiles.

Sander, crazy and yoshi your girls are precious. How adorable.

Babybump oh wow your first AF. I'm dreading mine coming back, I've got used to not having to deal with it!

Sammy omg!! Can you imagine? How would you feel if you were?

My hubby is now on the list to get the snip. I'd love just 1 more but we seriously can't afford it, and with inflation being what it is I can't possibly see us managing to pay for another. Shame it comes down to money. So I'm trying to soak up these newborn days. Taking loads of videos and pictures to help me remember and look back

View attachment 1110485
He is sooo adorable!!!
I’m worried about my body not having enough time to heal but I would be happy if I am pregnant! We were planning on having another baby when Noah was around a year.

3FDFF6DB-B928-4715-811C-597D956B0EFB.jpeg

I for sure see something on the test @Sammyrose334 ! Noah is cute ! Be crazy to have another one so soon . I am Irish twin with my sister! I was born one day before she turned 1 year old so we are the same age for a day !

Good luck with the house move @Sander you are brave moving with 4 children! Charlotte is so adorable

I know @MrsT116 my AF was longer too . I’ve started the mini pill so I am hoping it will stop myAFs but can go the other way too !
Cain is super cute too !!

Won’t let me upload a picture ( will do later ) J is doing amazing . He will be getting weighed next week be interesting to see how much he’s put on! All getting his second lot of needles !

I’ve broke out in a cold sore ! I had one when pregnant just before Christmas too when I was super stressed , Now I am stressed incase J touches it , I thought he might have done before so wiped his hands down but I’ve been keeping it covered with cream !
I am going to get the patches tomorrow kicking myself because I usually have them in!

Feel like my anxiety has been creeping up the last few days but we’ve had a lot going on so I am just keeping an eye on it for now and taking plenty of walks!

Retested tonight cause I’m impatient lol and I just don’t know if it’s indents or not! Ugh.

ECD3D9E8-DB9A-4DB8-A595-60C1FE07A164.jpeg

Thank you! Going to retest in a couple days.

Sammy ure so welcome to come and join the August Testing group. Be happy to have you there.
I still see a line. With my miscarriage In June i coudnt even capture the line on my Frer at 10dpo is was so faint. It was actually a IC called babybond that told me I was pregnant. Then the next day the Frer was darker so could picture it then.
How would u feel if u are again love. It would be cool having Irish twins I think. I wanted a close age with my next one. But my sons nearly 1 now so won’t be a really short age gap.

Thank you ladies. Having you to talk to seriously helps so much. I took another brand test ( but I never hear good things about blue dyes ) it did come back faint positive as well. I’m feeling super sick tonight, like a car sick feeling and my stomach is beyond bloated.
@Suggerhoney thank you so much! I’m feeling overwhelmed and I have been crying on and off. I’m happy because we did want another one.. not quite this soon but everything happens for a reason. At the same time I also feel super exhausted taking care of Noah all day while feeling nausea like this.

271B5FCA-F092-407D-AECC-156E50D7DBBB.jpeg

Irish twins would be super cool though. My sister and I are Irish twins as well!
Also I did a due date calculator and little one would be due on my birthday! Which really makes me believe it happened for a reason if I am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->