May & June 2022 Munchkins

I woke up at 5am with period type cramps, which have started to go into my back sometimes they are strong other times not , I’ve also lost a bit of mucus plug .

I hope this is the start of things for me to avoid the induction on Sunday !

Good luck! I hope this is the start for you!

Hey, ladies… is spotting and passing little pieces of tissue normal after cervical exam & sex? I didn’t bleed at my 36 week cervical check but this one I am spotting and every time I go pee I am passing little chunks of tissue?? Also had sex and passed mucus like discharge when I wiped and still those little chunks of tissue? Thank you.

Sounds like your plug Sammy!! Exciting!

I woke up at 5am with period type cramps, which have started to go into my back sometimes they are strong other times not , I’ve also lost a bit of mucus plug .

I hope this is the start of things for me to avoid the induction on Sunday !

Fingers crossed things are starting naturally! How are you doing now?

I think it is pieces of my mucus plug now when I go pee and wipe I am definitely having stringy mucus come out!

Still the same for me ! I’m getting exactly what you are @Sammyrose334 !

Today will hopefully be the last day I am pregnant , induction is booked for 8am . Such a. Weird feeling knowing my baby will be born tomorrow or Monday!

We still cannot agree on a first or middle name for baby boy either ! We have a short list but nothing is grabbing me haha . DD1 and DS have names starting with J so this kinda of puts me off another J name but so far we have -

- Luke
-Lucca / Luca
Joshua - everyone seems to love Joshua but I’m
Just not feeling it!
-Matthew
- Cody

We have planned a nice park day with the children today and the sun has come out which is perfect!

How is everyone else doing ?! x

Last edited:
Still the same for me ! I’m getting exactly what you are @Sammyrose334 !

Today will hopefully be the last day I am pregnant , induction is booked for 8am . Such a. Weird feeling knowing my baby will be born tomorrow or Monday!

We still cannot agree on a first or middle name for baby boy either ! We have a short list but nothing is grabbing me haha . DD1 and DS have names starting with J so this kinda of puts me off another J name but so far we have -

- Luke
-Lucca / Luca
Joshua - everyone seems to love Joshua but I’m
Just not feeling it!
-Matthew
- Cody

We have planned a nice park day with the children today and the sun has come out which is perfect!

How is everyone else doing ?! x

So exciting that you are being induced tomorrow! I hope you have a great family day today!

@Babybump87 definitely exciting that he will be here for you very soon!!

I’m still having mucus come out when I go pee and wipe. I just lost a decent size string of mucus! I’m also having period cramps and feeling very nauseous.

@Babybump87 definitely exciting that he will be here for you very soon!!

I’m still having mucus come out when I go pee and wipe. I just lost a decent size string of mucus! I’m also having period cramps and feeling very nauseous.
Ohhh this sounds promising for you !! x

Having lots of back pain and contractions that come and go but nothing that has been consistent enough to go to the hospital. Ugh!

Good luck for today babybump!!! Hope it all goes smoothly and quickly for you. Look forward to an update once bubs is here :cloud9:

Just on way home from the hospital .
I’m 2cm and my cervix is soft ! Had the pessary placed and the monitor started picking up slight contractions ! Midwife is hopeful I will go into labour sometime today as I am very favourable .

Going home now to rest up before going for a walk later on .

Been getting contractions for the last 2 hours or so , nothing too painful or close enough together yet !
I’m feeling like I am swollen down there , there’s so much pressure, actually wondering if it’s my waters , it’s more painful/ uncomfortable than the contractions .
Going to put DS to bed shortly and see what happens

Good luck Babybump87, hopefully things will keep progressing for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->