May & June 2022 Munchkins

@Cinnamon88 that is such good news about the OB. Hopefully they’ll work around your schedule! Sorry about the paint - that is super concerning anytime stuff like that happens. Hopefully it didn’t affect the baby at all, and it is true babies are resilient and our bodies do a lot to keep them safe. I had food poisoning when I was 17 weeks and it definitely could’ve been listeria which is dangerous for the baby… I was so worried about it for weeks afterwards. Now it’s behind me I’m not so worried but will have to wait and see if she’s healthy at birth!

Dream - Wow, 16dpo FTW, eh? lol

Babybump - How did everything go with the in-laws?

Sammy - Glad to hear things seem to be normal, but early. Keeping my FX that things continue to progress well. :)

Cinnamon - Yay for a new Dr. Really hoping it's a good fit for you. I've been noticing that I'm hungrier than usual too. I'm sure a little powder paint early on won't be too harmful. How many days were you inhaling it?

Sander - Will your midwife clinic see you that early? The way things work in my area is you see a regular Dr for several weeks and then transfer over to the MW when you get close to 2nd tri. My first MW appt isn't until 10w3d and they give the req for the 12 week screening.

AFM, my blood work appt went alright. Last I checked, results are still pending, so we'll see what tomorrow brings. Dating U/S on Friday.

Anyone else having insomnia? It just started in the past couple of days for me. My body is so tired but I just can't sleep!

Hi

Hope you don’t mind I’m moving over from the testing stage, I am exactly 4 weeks tomorrow.

Had bloods taken yesterday at I believe 10dpo and it was a level of 6 so very very early, repeats to be done tomorrow but I think they have more than doubled to get the 1-2 digital tonight . I’ve also had some bleeding yesterday but that has stopped or gone brown every now and then today, no pains or anything.

Apart from tiredness and sore boobs that feel like my nipples have been twisted that’s my only symptoms so far

how are you all doing?

D14277CA-F243-47C7-8ACA-6C61F224F3F5.jpeg C643368D-6B22-4790-86E6-F93216E5CAD0.jpeg

Oh it went very well they are over the moon !!

But of a worry now though as I’ve started bleeding brown / reddish discharge with AF type pains I’m so freaked out .

Great news Sammy! Sounds about right for 5+6. Are you getting another scan or is that it for now?

I’m still debating on whether I should wait for my midwifery clinic to call me or if I should go through my family doctor for a dating scan and bloodwork. I’d prefer to wait until 8ish weeks for a dating scan anyways, so maybe I’ll see if they phone me next week and go from there. My doctor usually has lots of open spots so I’m not really worried about a wait if I have to make an appointment with him. Anyways, just trying to be chill for now about it all :haha: I think it would be nice to get my requisition from my midwives and be able to book my scan within a few days instead of having an appointment way in the future as I find I get all anxious once I have a date haha

Cinnamon I’m sure you’re ok. Babies are so resilient - some moms don’t know/care that they’re pregnant and do all kinds of crazy stuff and their babies end up just fine. I wouldn’t worry about it :hugs:
Thank you! I’m waiting for my obgyn to call me sometime today and see what she wants to do!

Prettyinink - Well I’m not sure what they’ll do because my lmp puts me at like 9+ weeks right now because I had such a long crappy cycle. So I’m not sure if they’ll call me based on my lmp (so 10 weeks next week) or if they’ll believe the edd I put in which was based on my O date and call me when I’m actually 10 weeks. So it kind of depends on what they’re thinking and when they call - if they don’t call next week I might just make an appointment with my family doctor.

Crazy - I have the opposite problem lol, sleeping too much :haha:

Ehj - congrats on your bfp!!

Babybump - sorry about the bleeding. I had big bleeds with my oldest and my 3rd, they ended up being SCH’s. Hopefully all is ok, I know how scary it is!

Hi

Hope you don’t mind I’m moving over from the testing stage, I am exactly 4 weeks tomorrow.

Had bloods taken yesterday at I believe 10dpo and it was a level of 6 so very very early, repeats to be done tomorrow but I think they have more than doubled to get the 1-2 digital tonight . I’ve also had some bleeding yesterday but that has stopped or gone brown every now and then today, no pains or anything.

Apart from tiredness and sore boobs that feel like my nipples have been twisted that’s my only symptoms so far

how are you all doing?

View attachment 1102624 View attachment 1102625
Congratulations and welcome

Still getting the discharge , will be going the EPU in the morning if it continues .

@Sander I had early scans with DD2 as was initially told the pregnancy was of an unknown location .. thankfully I was a tad earlier than I thought! I’ve never had any bleeding after a positive test before though, even with DD2 I just had pain in the ovary area !

Just hoping it stops . I should be 6 weeks today (ticker is wrong need to update it)

Oh it went very well they are over the moon !!

But of a worry now though as I’ve started bleeding brown / reddish discharge with AF type pains I’m so freaked out .
I’m so sorry… did you have sex? That could cause it.

I hope it’s nothing. I’ve never had a good outcome with spotting unfortunately.

Thanks for the welcome

baby bump - sorry to hear your having bleeding/brown, hope it stops for you and everything is okay.

Will try catch up on the previous posts soon, just getting the twins to daycare.

I had some cramping like period when I woke with brown mucus/discharge and my tests seem to be a little lighter than last night hoping it’s just a dye problem. I did however drink to large cups of water before bed and didn’t get up through the night to pee… going to get more frer for tonight

40716CA8-7835-4468-8DFE-F70EF7D83090.jpeg 7CACCCB9-3036-4A3C-9FC5-9DE9FA3C0D0F.jpeg 56C467BB-0B98-475C-82E2-2CB9E77E3B84.jpeg

How are you doing Babybump? My bleed with number 3 was big and red with clots - it freaked me right out. I was about 9 weeks too! But he’s a happy 9 month old now so fx all is well with you too :) With my oldest I bled all through my 5th and 6th week. It ranged from brown to pink. Again, he’s a happy 3 year old.

Ehj - did you take any more tests today? Looks like it could be a dye issue. Your clearblue looks darker. For me my evening urine is always better, even when compared with the next day’s FMU. No idea why!

How are you doing Babybump? My bleed with number 3 was big and red with clots - it freaked me right out. I was about 9 weeks too! But he’s a happy 9 month old now so fx all is well with you too :) With my oldest I bled all through my 5th and 6th week. It ranged from brown to pink. Again, he’s a happy 3 year old.

Ehj - did you take any more tests today? Looks like it could be a dye issue. Your clearblue looks darker. For me my evening urine is always better, even when compared with the next day’s FMU. No idea why!

I haven’t done another one yet, I’m waiting for a good hold, so maybe in another 2 hrs if I can hold that long

How is everyone going today?

Third pee of the day is much better and must have been a dodgy test this morning.

is this okay for 12dpo ? I also had some nausea this morning which is odd for this early surely

6664C4A4-53E3-4D1E-81C3-F33BE6B8C00D.jpeg

I’m so sorry… did you have sex? That could cause it.

I hope it’s nothing. I’ve never had a good outcome with spotting unfortunately.
Literally nothing . It’s just come out the blue

So the bleeding stopped last night but it’s started again this morning it’s now red not the brown/reddish colour it was yesterday .

Im waiting for the EPU to call me back .

Thanks for the welcome

baby bump - sorry to hear your having bleeding/brown, hope it stops for you and everything is okay.

Will try catch up on the previous posts soon, just getting the twins to daycare.

I had some cramping like period when I woke with brown mucus/discharge and my tests seem to be a little lighter than last night hoping it’s just a dye problem. I did however drink to large cups of water before bed and didn’t get up through the night to pee… going to get more frer for tonight

View attachment 1102648 View attachment 1102649 View attachment 1102651
Sorry your dealing with some bleeding issues too . Tests look good !

I have a scan booked for Monday at the EPU . This weekend is going to be awful waiting .

If the bleeding gets worse I am to phone back. I am so worried if I didn’t know I was pregnant I would for sure think AF was starting .

Fingers crossed !

Baby bump - sorry to hear unfortunately I’m not in the same boat bleeding started again tonight, pinky red so I’ve come to the hospital to check it out

Baby bump - sorry to hear unfortunately I’m not in the same boat bleeding started again tonight, pinky red so I’ve come to the hospital to check it out
Oh gosh i hope everything is ok !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->