May ♡ testing thread

@Pink.Rose I added you. Hope we both get a sticky bfp.

Afm: been wicked bloated and gassy all night. Really hope it's not af coming early again. Uggh I'm so over that.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

Hey ladies,
I'm starting a May testing thread. Let me know your date and I'll add you. Hoping May will bring us ladies some luck who are still ttc.

AFM: My cycles have been out of whack since after I had covid on March 3rd. Seems like I'm a broken record since I had it. Keep saying the same thing every cycle..Sorry..also I haven't gotten to test much. Seems like everytime I did test was only once then af would show up right after a week early. So let's pray I'll end up pregnant soon. (You to ladies) and That my cycles are finally back to normal.

Good luck and baby dust
:dust:

@NightFlower - May 9th
@Pink.Rose - May 22nd
Please put me down for May 9th. That's when AF is supposed to show but I don't have any of my usual smyptoms.

Good morning everybody,
if my cycles are still not on track then I should get AF tomorrow. Hoping it will be back on track and will be longer. Still feeling bloated today. I'll start testing tomorrow morning. Fx for a bfp!

Well I tested for the heck of it bfn :neutral: thought maybe I could see a vvfl think it's just my eyes wanting to see it.

20240508_102922.jpg

I see what you mean nightflower, hope it's something and gets darker

I see that! @NightFlower Hope it darkens for you!

I am really hesitant to test myself. I have never had as much hope as this month that I could be pregnant and I am not ready to potentially spoil it for myself, if you know what I mean. So, I am dragging my feet about it and potentially just waiting out AF (supposed to show today).

It dried with a faint line
I see that! @NightFlower Hope it darkens for you!

I am really hesitant to test myself. I have never had as much hope as this month that I could be pregnant and I am not ready to potentially spoil it for myself, if you know what I mean. So, I am dragging my feet about it and potentially just waiting out AF (supposed to show today).
I hope af doesn't show for you.

afm: I'll test again in a little bit. But feels like af will be here. Keep y'all posted

Last edited:
Oh no, sorry nightflower , is there still for it to change do you think?

I have to giggle. I have mentioned to my kids a while back that I'd like to have one or 2 more, and they all would like another sibling, but they don't know we have been trying to make it happen and we haven't talked about another sibling in a while. Well my youngest just came into my room to cuddle while watching TV when all of a sudden he just randomly says "Can you just buy another baby on Amazon?" :rofl:

Apparently, "all I have to do is be pregnant, then buy a baby on Amazon and it will be here in 5 days" haha, aah the things kids say. Guess I better do some shopping :pink: haha

Haha oh if only it was that easy lol, kids are so funny

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    chocolate 4
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->