*March & April 2021*

Hey ladies! :)

So my current due date is May 3rd but I'm more than likely going to have baby in April-I mean how often is it that babies are born on their due dates I hope it's okay that I join xx

@KylasBaby yay for v day! Sorry you are feeling so unwell though, hope it passes quickly.

@Nixnax and @MrsKatie my appointment went well thanks. This is my 4th baby, and it’s the first time anyone has ever explained why they do this 14/16 week appointment at the hospital where I see a consultant - it’s just to determine high value low risk pregnancy. I’m low risk which is great. They did a very quick scan and baby looked well. Only 2 weeks until my anomaly scan. It’s at 18+5, so really early.

We discussed my need for another c section, and I mentioned I would like to be sterilised at the same time. I always thought that would be the most bombproof contraception, and since they are in there, get it all done at once.

well, the dr told me sterilisation done during c sections has a failure rate of 1 in 50! And it’s more likely if you do fall pregnant it would be ectopic. He said it’s really not reliable having it done while having a section at all. I’m so surprised! So looks like my husband will be for the chop instead :haha:

Hey ladies! :)

So my current due date is May 3rd but I'm more than likely going to have baby in April-I mean how often is it that babies are born on their due dates I hope it's okay that I join xx
Sorry I missed this yesterday! Is it your first?

@doggylover glad the scan went well! That's interesting that it isn't successful but probably better off for husband to do it instead! That's our plan too!
@KylasBaby happy V day hope you feel better soon!

Today is the half way mark, finally 20 weeks! I'm exhausted already lol. Lots of hip and lower back pain started this week, I've been doing a lot of walking and was hoping to keep up the exercise as long as possible this time as I found it very sore to walk in my last 2 pregnancies. I might get one of those support belts? Anyone use them before and recommend it?

@doggylover glad the scan went well! That's interesting that it isn't successful but probably better off for husband to do it instead! That's our plan too!
@KylasBaby happy V day hope you feel better soon!

Today is the half way mark, finally 20 weeks! I'm exhausted already lol. Lots of hip and lower back pain started this week, I've been doing a lot of walking and was hoping to keep up the exercise as long as possible this time as I found it very sore to walk in my last 2 pregnancies. I might get one of those support belts? Anyone use them before and recommend it?

I had one before, but it was to help with sciatica and I didn’t find it useful at all. But hopefully it’ll be good for you, since your issue is different than mine. Congrats on half way!

Hi there! :) yes it's our first. We are very excited!

Ah that is extremely exciting! I mean all babies are, but first baby is that extra level! Congratulations! How are you keeping?

Ladies, I just struggled to get my sock on from standing position ](*,) I’m not even 17 weeks, this does not bode well! :rofl:

I am so darn tired. In the last week, sickness has finally been fading... but heartburn and SPD are worse. I’ve also had some blood pressure readings that are a bit higher than they have been, but not really high yet. Praying that holds off a few more months!! (Pre-e x2 so expecting it again).
Had our second bigger anatomy scan- everything there looks wonderful- so it’s really just up to my body now.
It’s amazing how much she’s been moving the last week and a half. Went from barely feeling her to being able to see my stomach move!

Hello Ladies! sorry I haven't been on here in ages! had a wee read over a few pages and glad that everyone is doing well, Happy V day @KylasBaby! how exciting! .. I'm not sure If I've updated my due date here, it's the 18th of april and I'm having my 6th girl! lol a little disapointed but I am just destined to be a girl mum! :) xx

Just had a wee peek at the 1st page and you are already on it! thanks lovely! lol x

Hello Ladies! sorry I haven't been on here in ages! had a wee read over a few pages and glad that everyone is doing well, Happy V day @KylasBaby! how exciting! .. I'm not sure If I've updated my due date here, it's the 18th of april and I'm having my 6th girl! lol a little disapointed but I am just destined to be a girl mum! :) xx

Just had a wee peek at the 1st page and you are already on it! thanks lovely! lol x
Some days I’m on top of things. Others....well we don’t talk about those :happydance:

I am so darn tired. In the last week, sickness has finally been fading... but heartburn and SPD are worse. I’ve also had some blood pressure readings that are a bit higher than they have been, but not really high yet. Praying that holds off a few more months!! (Pre-e x2 so expecting it again).
Had our second bigger anatomy scan- everything there looks wonderful- so it’s really just up to my body now.
It’s amazing how much she’s been moving the last week and a half. Went from barely feeling her to being able to see my stomach move!

Ah that’s so lovely to get those great big movements! I am still getting lots of small ones, easily missed if not paying attention. Wonderful news that all is well with baby. Fingers crossed your bp behaves itself and lets baby cook for as long as possible.

Congratulations! 6 girls is definitely a lot, but how absolutely wonderful :)

AFM: still feeling sick. That’s about it.

@xmumofgirlsx another girl!! I love that! I am sure there are lots of mixed feelings but I love the sisterhood phenomenon. that is so cool.

@doggylover so sorry you're sick still. it's the worst feeling, so draining.

@SCgirl those big movements are so sweet, I felt baby move on the outside the other night and it was magic!

@Cath_Heather so exciting! Will you find out boy or girl?

@sunnydee, I used the support belt for running but I can't say it did much. it seems so dependent on the person, many women I know swear by them!

I have my 20-week scan on December 11, really feeling anxious to see baby and hope everything looks ok. Can't believe I'm 17.5 weeks already, the second trimester really goes so fast.

@xmumofgirlsx another girl!! I love that! I am sure there are lots of mixed feelings but I love the sisterhood phenomenon. that is so cool.

@doggylover so sorry you're sick still. it's the worst feeling, so draining.

@SCgirl those big movements are so sweet, I felt baby move on the outside the other night and it was magic!

@Cath_Heather so exciting! Will you find out boy or girl?

Our gender scan is in 2 days time! We find out at our gender reveal on Sunday. Super excited, hoping baby doesn't cross its legs! Yay for your 20 week scan coming up. So exciting.

Hi ladies, glad to hear you are all ok.

I'm pretty sure I felt some full on movement last night. All in 1 area and for around 20 mins. It felt amazing. I have my 2nd midwife appt tomorrow. Our 20 week scan is on 9th December. It can't come quick enough.

I've been struggling with back ache, its all posture related for me. WFH is not the most comfortable. I now sit on a birthing ball at my desk, to see if that helps. I've been sleeping really badly as well. Well I think it OK, but my partner says that I roll onto my back and stop breathing a lot and snore like a train, so I've also invested in a full length pregnancy pillow. Hoping that'll stop me rolling onto my back. He may then be able to get some sleep.

Thanks I guess they aren't much use so! I'll see how I get on without it for a few more weeks anyway.
@Nixnax the pregnancy pillow is a life saver! I kept waking up on my back until I started using one.
Great so many of you feeling proper movements already! I only feel light ones and so random like not even every day yet. 20 weeks scan is on Friday! I'm so excited to see baby again and make sure everything is ok.

Bump made its zoom debut today!

DD had just logged on for her meeting and I was helping her get settled and my belly was at the perfect angle in the frame and her teacher says “Ashlyn looks like your baby sister is getting big!” :haha: A yup! Then the kids are all “where’s the baby!” lol. Good times.

So my mother and I own a daycare together and one of the moms had a baby in September and she was picking up her older child the other day and commented on how this pregnancy has been pretty easy on me. I would’ve been offended because like she had no idea, but I know she was miserable so she’s just a tad jealous lol. But honestly it has been a lot easier than DDs. I only had 3weeks if morning sickness. I’ve been exhausted and my pubic bone is starting to scream (all of the third tri with DD it hurt so bad I couldn’t walk), but it really has been pretty easy. Except for the belly snd super powered kicks I’d forget I’m pregnant.

I’ve earned it tho after DDs miserable pregnancy and her being an absolutely MISERABLE baby. Not her fault she had MSPI (milk/soy protein intolerance) so she was in legitimate pain. Maybe this baby will be my Angel. They say the first is supposed to be easy and the second hard, but what happens when your first was the monster? Lol

OB Appt tomorrow and my glucose test! Despite having PCOS I actually had borderline low blood sugar with DD so I’m hoping to have no issues this time as well.

Anyway 98% sure baby’s name is going to be Chloe. And I’m leaning toward Alexis for the middle name.
Chloe Alexis M***

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"