Large Parcels Delivered Cheap

How much was it to send the jumperoo with parcel2go? Thanks. x

has anyone used https://www.parcelmonkey.co.uk/?? they are cheaper than any others on here xx

Just a note for everyone :)

Used myhermes recently as a buyer and seller. Just wanted to let ladies know if you do use them delivery takes a good bit longer than stated! Says 3-4 days on their site then when you pay it changes to 5-7 days but actually takes around 7-9 days in total!

Though on the other hand they are useful,cheap and good for posting to and from Northern Ireland as they don't atomatically charge £15.97 like parcel2go.com etc do!

So if using probably best to say to seller/buyer about length of delivery! Other than that no problems with them!

Do any of these courier service take glass packages? like a fish tank lol? Because obviously its very breakable and have found one to buy from someone on hear but need to make sure it can be couriered first lol, Thanks Kat x

Just using Parcel 2 Go now as recommened on OP. Chose DHL through them and the parcel was due for collection today but now the collection has failed :( Parcel 2 Go have re-schedules a collection again for Monday - will let you know how it goes!

(Sending a car seat base)

has anyone used https://www.parcelmonkey.co.uk/?? they are cheaper than any others on here xx

I do! They are fab!

It cost me £7.02 to send a huge heavy maxi cosi tobi carseat next day delivery! Ive used them 5 or so times now and so far, no complaints!

Just using Parcel 2 Go now as recommened on OP. Chose DHL through them and the parcel was due for collection today but now the collection has failed :( Parcel 2 Go have re-schedules a collection again for Monday - will let you know how it goes!

(Sending a car seat base)

They re-arranged for today and the parcel was collected at 9.30 :thumbup:

so glad i found this, been bidding for a pram on ebay only to relise halfway through, it's halfway accross the country - nowhere near a station and i don't drivee :dohh:
but looks like i can get a cheap courier!
xx

what does everyone package large items in???

I am trying to send a travel system so pram, car seat plus raincover and cosy toes plus a bag of like 8 items of clothing and 2 pairs boots.. it is doing my head in trying to get a qoute!!! Anyone else sent anything similar??

i would like to send a lightweight buggy to another member of the board and i would like to use the site posted by wobbles but i dont have any packaging for the buggy and the site doesnt seem to have what im looking for any advice??

TIA j:thumbup:

£7 to send a city jogger twin is this right?! It weighs 11.8kg and is 77.5L x 65 x 16.6

any ideas?

I just wanted to write and tell everyone HDNL are useless!!

I few weeks ago i sent a parcel to jenny_wren and tried to have it send TWICE by HDNL and both times they failed to turn up and didn't even tell me they were not coming! After the second time i cancelled and went with DHL who picked up the following day (HDNL also turned up that day even though we had cancelled!!)

I have now tried to send another parcel to Danni1979 but again they have messed me around! They were meant to collect on Fri but cancelled (due to the snow i dont mind as much but they could have let me know!!) and they were meant to turn up today but so far i am still waiting! They have 15mins to get here but i doubt they will to be honest!! So i am going to have to cancel and go with DHL.

I urge anyone to go with DHL instead as although they are more expensive at least they are more reliable! I will defiantly be going with DHL for any other couriers i use in the future!!

if sending a pram dose it need to be packed in box or would lots of bubble wrap an bin liners be ok xx

I would recommend my Hermes. Collected adnd delivered for a great price. Pushchair delivery about £7.

i've arranged for my hermes to pick up my package today. any ideas what times they do collections? x

Hiya how do I pack uP a qunny buzz and wOrk out tge weight at home?

Just paid £11 for a travel system to be picked up & delivered to me end of next working day which i think was a great price when compared to some other quotes i got, got this deal from interparcel.com,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->