Ken's Caesar Dressing..?

lexi_is_ttc

Mommy of a princess!
Reaction score
Obviously pregnant women should steer clear off raw egg, certain fish, etc. But I've been craving a Caesar salad soooo bad for the past few days. I've read that most bottled/fast food Caesar dressings do not contain raw egg. Has anyone heard about anything about Ken's? It's my absolute FAVORITE Caesar dressing. It says that it contains egg yolk, but doesn't specify whether it is cooked or not. Help!! I've heard both yes and no.

I would honestly say its okay to have since the amount of egg to each bottle is probably very little. And the amount used on your salad is probably not a lot either. As long as your not eating it for every meal every day. But if you have the slightest doubt I would just call you doctors office and have them look it up for you. I'm sure there's a nurse who could answer the question.

Thank you! I'll just eat it as a treat once in a great while for now and I'll ask my OB when I go for my u/s in April. :)

Good luck! I think it'll be fine. I mean if you think about it there's eggs in mayo too but no one ever questions it... lol I think we get so worried especially for the ladies who have lost a bean. It's hard not to worry!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->