July/August 2023

When did your sickness start? I’m 5 weeks today and I have just extreme tiredness. I was as sick as a dog with my last pregnancy so I am dreading it this time around.
I had nausea on and off from about 4 weeks and then since 5 weeks it's been getting progressively worse by the day x

@Jess0685 sorry for the delay, I've added you now!

6 weeks today for me, scan on Thursday nervously excited!

Iam here ladies just on and off atm I should really stop testing as to me my tests are getting lighter :cry: what will be will be I supose :shrug: xx

20221120_080912.jpg 20221120_080716.jpg

My boobs are still sore I get a wave of nausea before I eat anything xx

@Jess0685 thanks lovely in Aug I was 17dpo when lost the second but June was 10+4 so I'm on edge xx

Can you pop along to the early pregnancy unit and request betas 48 hours apart? That’ll give you a way better indication than these tests. Xx

They don't do betas here :shrug: so just in limbo until I can book a early scan xx

Hi everyone, could I join please? Estimated due date 26th July. Wishing everyone a healthy pregnancy <3

What? If you’re in the UK they absolutely should. It’s how they track and monitored my ectopic last year and several of my miscarriages.

Admittedly our doctors don’t do it as a matter of routine like those ladies in other countries get but Early Pregnancy Units absolutely do do betas and even early scans. Might be worth looking into lovely? Xx

Thanks love I'll have a look into it xx

Yeah, that’s me! I thought it was you that had commented on it! Xx

Yea was me I just done one of mine slight line on T4 but hard to take a pic got one more of these so ill wait another week xx

20221121_011400.jpg 20221121_011309.jpg

Wow what on earth are those tests? Never seen them before x

There on amazon lovely you UK? Xx

@Jess0685 yep I'm the same can't get off or staying asleep it's awful xx

I'm sure I had pink when I went to the loo earlier :cry: nothing since so don't no just gong to keep an eye xx

@tdog Have you had any more pink? Hopefully it’s nothing but I’d be checked over in case it’s something as simple as a urine infection that needs antibiotics. Your FRER looks exactly like mine did at 17 DPO Xx

I've had no more so I'm prob thinking implantation I did have implantation with my 5th but can't remember what was like lol, but no water infection as I can check myself my doc gave me some urine sticks purely because when on new tabs for my diabetes they can cause alot of proline in urine so she gave the ones that check it all xx

Whoa @tdog gorgeous frer!!!
As you know I had 5 days of brown and even bright red bleeding this time. So glad yours has stopped!
Congratulations everyone <3

Okay, so I have a question.

If you’re in the UK and already had an early scan at 6-7 weeks gestation, did you see the heartbeat and did they tell you the heart rate?

My scan is with ultrasound direct. Just trying to gauge what to expect.

Yes I saw heartbeat at 6weeks 4days I think I was with my 7th or May have been 5th either one lol, they don't normally tell the heart rate just show you the beating heart xx

That's the photo I got of my 6th at 6weeks + @Jess0685 xx

@MrsKatie thanks love any sort of bleeding I start panicking as I've never had much of implantation with other, with Heidi 5th was just spots xx

download (2).jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->