January/February 2023 Gems

Hi all,

hope you’re all getting on okay. I have had a bit of a scary / stressful week. I found out that I have anti-Ro antibodies in my blood, and that if these antibodies pass to the foetus they could develop something called neonatal lupus syndrome, which in rare cases (1 in 100) can cause a serious complication of congenital heart block, so very worrying. Trying to stay calm and relaxed - my rheumatologist has referred me to the medical obstetrician and I will have close monitoring and scans of baby’s heart from 18 weeks. Hopefully all will go okay [-o<

Hey, it sounds like you have had a really worrying time. I hope you’re doing okay. For what it’s worth, I had cramping and spotting at around 6-8 weeks with my eldest daughter and the pregnancy went smoothly other than that. I think some cramping and spotting is normal in the first trimester. I hope that that’s the end of the scary symptoms and things go smoothly for you from here in x
Oh darling how terrifying, it’s just never plain sailing with us lot is it xxxx sending big hugs and so glad they found out you had this quick enough to help you and baby huny <3

@cazza22 babe please stay positive alot of positive vibes sent your way, I no its been hard an really traumatised you but please what has happened to me don't let it affect your beautiful pregnancy, you must enjoy it ❤️ iam lurking in the background sorry that sounds so creepy:rofl: xx

@Ruskiegirl
I actually had on off spotting from 14dpo until 8 weeks with my youngest. I also had a bleed at 6 and 14+5 weeks.
Turned out I had a cervical erosion. Apparently they are very common in pregnancy.

@tdog
I hope we both get to be in a due date group together love. With our supper sticky take home rainbow babies. [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Hi all,

hope you’re all getting on okay. I have had a bit of a scary / stressful week. I found out that I have anti-Ro antibodies in my blood, and that if these antibodies pass to the foetus they could develop something called neonatal lupus syndrome, which in rare cases (1 in 100) can cause a serious complication of congenital heart block, so very worrying. Trying to stay calm and relaxed - my rheumatologist has referred me to the medical obstetrician and I will have close monitoring and scans of baby’s heart from 18 weeks. Hopefully all will go okay [-o&lt;

Hey, it sounds like you have had a really worrying time. I hope you’re doing okay. For what it’s worth, I had cramping and spotting at around 6-8 weeks with my eldest daughter and the pregnancy went smoothly other than that. I think some cramping and spotting is normal in the first trimester. I hope that that’s the end of the scary symptoms and things go smoothly for you from here in x
Hope everything turns out okay for you that sounds really scary. As for me my nausea has been so bad today and eating small bland things hasn't helped.I can at least keep food down tho. I am glad it's back and there hasn't been anymore spotting today .

7 weeks today ! Cannot believe I have made it this far. Everything is okay today some mild nausea even after taking unisom , my boobs are less tender today which is nice cause they have been killing me. Still haven't seen anymore spotting so that is a huge relief . Exactly 2 weeks until my first appointment getting super anxious to see little ones heartbeat.

I hope everybody is doing well today! I know it's been a stressful week for some of you and I hope that resolves quickly. I had a scan a few days ago at 7 weeks 3d and got to hear a beautiful, strong heartbeat of 158bpm <3. I've had instances of spotting off and on since 5 weeks, so I'm always so nervous going to these scans, but everything's looking healthy so far. Little bub is measuring a couple of days behind but the doctors aren't worried at all and my due date is still the same. Going back in on July 8 for my next scan and it can't come soon enough! My nausea has lessened today, which honestly makes me a little relieved because it's been so awful the last few days, but my fatigue is at an all time high! It's definitely going to be a long day!

Welp… glad to hear you ladies are coming along well. Congrats @Ruskiegirl on making it to 7 weeks. @Megan0625 doesnt it feel awesome to just hear the lil one. I wish I had a Doppler but I can’t afford it right now lol

I had my appointment today. Unfortunately they don’t do sonograms until 20 weeks unless you have a screening done, which I’m gonna go ahead and do. Not cuz I’m worried but just cuz I wanna see my baby lol
I think she said they’ll call me and schedule that in a week. Other than that baby’s heartbeat was 162. Time wise I’m still due at 1/16/23
I chose to go ahead with a C-section because I didn’t realize there were so many risk to vbac so me and hubby want C-section. Which means I’ll be induced at 39weeks and I will more than likely be giving birth on my birthday lol January 9th

oh and my weight is back to where I’m happy. Just a 4lb gain. She say expect up to 20 but the devil is a lie lol

Welp… glad to hear you ladies are coming along well. Congrats @Ruskiegirl on making it to 7 weeks. @Megan0625 doesnt it feel awesome to just hear the lil one. I wish I had a Doppler but I can’t afford it right now lol

I had my appointment today. Unfortunately they don’t do sonograms until 20 weeks unless you have a screening done, which I’m gonna go ahead and do. Not cuz I’m worried but just cuz I wanna see my baby lol
I think she said they’ll call me and schedule that in a week. Other than that baby’s heartbeat was 162. Time wise I’m still due at 1/16/23
I chose to go ahead with a C-section because I didn’t realize there were so many risk to vbac so me and hubby want C-section. Which means I’ll be induced at 39weeks and I will more than likely be giving birth on my birthday lol January 9th

oh and my weight is back to where I’m happy. Just a 4lb gain. She say expect up to 20 but the devil is a lie lol
That sucks they wont do a ultrasound before 20 weeks they are supposed to a NT scan at 12 weeks. My birthday is also January 9th how crazy lol

That sucks they wont do a ultrasound before 20 weeks they are supposed to a NT scan at 12 weeks. My birthday is also January 9th how crazy lol
Lol small world lol
What’s an NT scan? Maybe that’s what I’m talking about. Idk. She said to check for Down syndrome because according to the medical books I’m old lmao. Smh crazy. So I guess if they do it in a week. 12 weeks is about right

Lol small world lol
What’s an NT scan? Maybe that’s what I’m talking about. Idk. She said to check for Down syndrome because according to the medical books I’m old lmao. Smh crazy. So I guess if they do it in a week. 12 weeks is about right
I copied a definition cause i am to lazy to type it out lol I am so tired today.They do them between 11 and 14 weeks. Usually 20 weeks is a anatomy scan and gender scan .
A nuchal translucency scan is an ultrasound scan that measures your baby’s nuchal translucency — a fluid-filled space behind your baby’s neck. This measurement can help your doctor estimate the risk of your baby having a chromosomal abnormality such as Down syndrome.

I copied a definition cause i am to lazy to type it out lol I am so tired today.They do them between 11 and 14 weeks. Usually 20 weeks is a anatomy scan and gender scan .
A nuchal translucency scan is an ultrasound scan that measures your baby’s nuchal translucency — a fluid-filled space behind your baby’s neck. This measurement can help your doctor estimate the risk of your baby having a chromosomal abnormality such as Down syndrome.
Yeah. That’s it. Imma have that done just so I can see baby

Omgggg @realbeauty86 as if they didn’t give you an ultrasound after all this waiting hun. Glad you got to hear baby though :cloud9: I can’t wait to hear the heartbeat soon xxx my 12 week scan is on Wednesday x just 5 more days feels like forever away x

More pink spotting this morning . Going to call the dr when they open if they wont see me I will find a new dr

Just an update pretty sure this is the start of a mc . Cramping alot and the blood is now red. Will update when I find out what's going on for sure

Just an update pretty sure this is the start of a mc . Cramping alot and the blood is now red. Will update when I find out what's going on for sure

I'm so sorry love fxd it's nothing at all as spotting can be normal xx

I'm so sorry love fxd it's nothing at all as spotting can be normal xx
Thank you hun me too not the way I want to spend the 4th of July weekend :(

It stopped again this is so dang weird . My gut is telling me something is wrong. I will be so furious if the try and send me to the er again .

Reall
Thank you hun me too not the way I want to spend the 4th of July weekend :(

It stopped again this is so dang weird . My gut is telling me something is wrong. I will be so furious if the try and send me to the er again .
Really hoping it’s nothing serious. I too went thru my bleeding and cramping phase. So hopefully it’s just a phase that will pass with you also. Fingers crossed.

I'm at the er I came without calling my Dr it will be a few hours before I know anything as soon as I do I will let you guys know.

I'm at the er I came without calling my Dr it will be a few hours before I know anything as soon as I do I will let you guys know.

Hooe all turns out fine :) and your not there to long xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->