IVF/ICSI August

I would still go nat, at least you'll know the number rather than negative or postive and you'll have a better insight. At the end of the day it's your choice hun so your family will have to support you no matter what :hugs:

My friend got BFP then BFN then BFP then a BFN! Then she discovered she's pregnant with twins! Bodies are weird, you must go for bloods!

Hello ladys

Well I am now sat in the blood clinic , decided to go for closure. I hope more than anything I have the same amazing luck as you friend Hun.
Why does everything have to be difficult
I will have to wait until after weekend for results which is pants!!!

Hope your all well
Hugs
Nat x

ugh a long wait nat, all this waiting sucks! Fingers crossed for good news and good on you for going to clinic xx

Well done for going Nat, good luck and as I always say, try to think positive. Have you stopped spotting / not got AF? That's a good sign too. Mine's in fulllllll flow now! x

Thanks ladys

Trixilot , yep only spotted a tiny bit last week, had no period but I would imagine that will come now I have finished my progestion.
So tired and I did another hpt but still negative. Oh well we will all get there eventually

Hugs
Nat c

Hi everyone - gosh you only have to be away one day and the thread has moved on so much.

Nat. I really hope you get that BFP. I have read lots of forums where people get negative hpt's then positive on blood test. So chin up.x

BizyBee - heartbeat - ahhh - how amazing. So lovely.

Tiny - good luck with your scan - hope early days are going well.

Helen - how are you doing? Any news? I guess it's all down to the next blood test isn't it . Are you back at work?

Trix - hope you get some good advise from FS - I don't think they would have put you through IVF in the first place if they didn't think there was a chance it would work. The fertility clinics are pretty heavily policed by the HFEA. So carry on and at least next time will be funded so you won't be forking out for it.

Mummy - I think from what I've read your symptoms sound very positive. So really willing it to happen for you.

Tansey - How are you? What are you up to?

As for me, like Trix - have had full blown AF. Have cried for a few days to the point of being inconsolable one day. however am now back to being me - well more less. Even managed to laugh and crack a few jokes today. The only thing is now think I'm getting a cold, and need an emergency appointment for dentist as tooth cracked (thought my food was abit crunchy but was incidently part of tooth - feel like the whole world is against me at the moment)

I did test today as today and tomorrow are the two test dates I was given by the clinic - but is negative- was not surprised.

Anyway everyone - wishing you lots of babydustxxxxxxxxxx

Gutted now as period is well and truly in flow.... Nice having that glimmer of hope whilst it lasted. I know definatly it's over but hopefully we will get our 2 nd nhs ivf/icsi before the nasty pct withdraws it. If not I'll have to save hard and maybe go abroad for treatment on the cheap.
I am so gutted but have been so lucky to have all your support, you have all been fab.
I praying for all you lovely ladys to have a happy life and that soon one day you will all have a bundle of joy in your arms soon.

Starting to get strong cramps now so off to dose myself on pain killers.
Should be back on tomorrow as I really want to see how all you lovely ladys are getting on.
Hugs
Nat x

Gutted now as period is well and truly in flow.... Nice having that glimmer of hope whilst it lasted. I know definatly it's over but hopefully we will get our 2 nd nhs ivf/icsi before the nasty pct withdraws it. If not I'll have to save hard and maybe go abroad for treatment on the cheap.
I am so gutted but have been so lucky to have all your support, you have all been fab.
I praying for all you lovely ladys to have a happy life and that soon one day you will all have a bundle of joy in your arms soon.

Starting to get strong cramps now so off to dose myself on pain killers.
Should be back on tomorrow as I really want to see how all you lovely ladys are getting on.
Hugs
Nat x

Oh Nat - so sorry. It's rubbish, horrible and just unfair. Its so hard! Anyway, take care of yourself.x:hugs:

So sorry nat. :hugs:

Also thinking of you trix, helen, and inky. xx

So sorry Nat, this journey is so heart-breaking isn't it?

My official test day is tomorrow but after a BFN on Wedn and full flow period, is there really any point in taking it? When my nurse called and heard about AF / BFN, she sounded genuinely gutted. She really loves my hubby (ha ha, I think she has a soft spot for him but then he is a six foot one hunk of a man - in my eyes anyway ;-) and it was actually kinda sweet hearing hsow sad she was. I have to say, Care Fertility are brilliant at 'customer service', had several calls during 2 week wait to see how I was.

Anyway, I guess I need to look on bright side, I have 7 follicles, some girls only have 2. I'm gonna do weight watchers and aim to lose a stone (my BMI is fine but I'm bigger then I ver have been and feel naff) and going to try to have fun and enjoy life in the 3 months before possible IVF. All your support has been amazing and maybe some of us will be back here in the New Year with good news. And genuinely delighted for the girls who got their BFPs, gives us all hope. xx

Right its all down to Mummy now. Will keep coming back to see your progress Mummy

Oh and Helen not sure where your at, but hope everything is going okay. Gather you have blood test on Monday (from signature.)Let us know how you get on.

Anyway, had better get ready, got to go out soon - to the theatre - its this dreaded irish dance production (at local theatre.) going with auntie and gran. Should be so much fun!!!!At least it'll take my mind of things I suppose. Husband is happily staying at home, he will probably attack x-box and playstation. I know for a fact he will not attempt housework.! Anyway, it seems like life goes on. Like Trixie I am going to get in shape for the next round and try and enjoy myself. I am pretty much looking forward to a glass of wine (or bottle). Anyway byexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone.

Nat - I'm so sorry to hear your news, really hope you're doing okay :hugs:

Bizy - great news about the heartbeat, I've read a bit of your journal and it sounds like you've had the most horrendous TTC journey. I hope you have a really happy and healthy pregnancy :D

Tiny - good luck for your scan next week.

Trix and Inky - I hope you're both doing okay. I agree with Inky that they wouldn't have tried IVF with you Trix if they didn't think it would work. Sorry you've had a bad few days Inky, enjoy the dance production lol!!

Tansey - hope you're doing okay and Hopes if you're still around thinking of you too.

Mummy - got everything crossed for you! Keep us posted.

As for me, I went back to work on Wednesday which I think was the best thing to do, it's been a really nice distraction. I felt a bit down again today, probably as I've had more time to think, although it looks like the bleeding is finally slowing down. I've just done another test and it was BFN. I'm actually pleased about that in a bizarre way because I didn't want this to drag on and drag on and hopefully now I can move on.

Having never miscarried before I have no idea how long it will take to get my body to get back to normal so I'm going to make the most of having absolutely no idea what cycle day I'm on - can't remember the last time I could say that ha ha!!

H xx

As for me, I went back to work on Wednesday which I think was the best thing to do, it's been a really nice distraction. I felt a bit down again today, probably as I've had more time to think, although it looks like the bleeding is finally slowing down. I've just done another test and it was BFN. I'm actually pleased about that in a bizarre way because I didn't want this to drag on and drag on and hopefully now I can move on.

Having never miscarried before I have no idea how long it will take to get my body to get back to normal so I'm going to make the most of having absolutely no idea what cycle day I'm on - can't remember the last time I could say that ha ha!!

H xx

When I had my M/C last year it took a month and a half to go back to zero. It was awful. So glad things seem better for you. You have such a good attitude. FX you get back to normal asap. :hugs:

so sorry Nat. I prayed this would of been it for you. Hope your next cycle of IVF brings u joy and maybe twins xxx

I am so low today, my vagina is so sore, it's aching and feels really swollen up there :( i have lost all hope this is gona work :cry: I'm using crinone gel and I think it's not agreeing with me, I can't find anything on google about vagina ache. Will have to call clinic on monday and see what they say, Its really bugging me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->