Hi new here! trying to conceive

LovelyDi

Reaction score
I believe I am 5DPO. Per calendar, I ovualted 5 days ago, me and my husband had an IUI done on day one of these last 5 days. I am crazy bloated today, almost uncomfortable. Anyone else experience this before getting their BFP? or is too early to get exited? We have been trying for 6 months and finally opted for IUI, maybe I am too excited for any kind of pregnancy symptom. thank you!

Hey there! This forum can be pretty quiet but if you head over to 'The Two Week Wait' there's a new thread each month where all the ladies ttc hang out and you'll find lots of support! Tell them josephine3 sent you haha :haha: good luck. X

I believe I am 5DPO. Per calendar, I ovualted 5 days ago, me and my husband had an IUI done on day one of these last 5 days. I am crazy bloated today, almost uncomfortable. Anyone else experience this before getting their BFP? or is too early to get exited? We have been trying for 6 months and finally opted for IUI, maybe I am too excited for any kind of pregnancy symptom. thank you!
It's a good sign for sure! :dust:

Welcome and good luck
I agree with josephine3 head over to the tww and there is a July testing thread or August thread you can join and ask questions or post hpt photos in when the time comes. Or you can make your own thread too like you already did.

Hope the IUI works out well fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->