Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself!

Clo

mum 2 an angel boy, and 2 rainbow boys
Reaction score
Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am currently WTT....possibly starting to NTNP...it's a little complicated!

I am 36 years old and mum to my angel son (born sleeping at 23 weeks, 11 years ago), my two sons age 10 and 7, and my twin step-sons who are 13.

Myself and my husband have been together for 5 years and don't have any children together. He knows I desperately want to have his baby but he has always had slight reservations. (and rightly so as our life can be difficult at times as one of my sons has medical needs and additional needs and the other 3 are all very big characters). However he has always said he would never rule it out. Recently, due to many factors, things have got slightly easier for us (bigger house and garden, boys all getting older etc) and we have started to be slightly less 'careful' sometimes with the attitude of what will be, will be.

Welcome Clo, its lovely to hear about you. I'll look forward to watching your journey and be standing by with the baby dust when you need it.

Welcome Clo, its lovely to hear about you. I'll look forward to watching your journey and be standing by with the baby dust when you need it.

Hello! Thank you ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"