April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

Hi ladies! I am not actively ttc but I'm lurking and cheering y'all on :) Good luck in April!

@Pink.Rose have you ever looked into ferning? You can just get a cheap pocket microscope and look at your cm or I think even your saliva to see if it has a ferning pattern, which will give you an idea of your fertility as well and sounds loads cheaper! Just a thought :)

I've heard about that but never tried it. I might look more into it, but I am very much an over thinker, so the simpler the better for my sanity :haha:

@littlewitch yay you're here! How's things?

Hi again everyone. As I expected might happen sometime, I am back in the TWW. (I think)

Things seem to be mending a bit between my husband and I. We are talking through frustrations and goals, and trying to find a path to build a more positive relationship and future.

Despite the emotional turmoil lately, my husband never seems to lose his desire and lust. And he said last night that he doesn't want to protect or prevent for the foreseeable future.
I guess only time will tell if I have further chances past the tiny hope I have this cycle.

Today is CD 14. I have only taken a few random OPK this cycle. CD 12 morning OPK was very low, only took one last night CD 13.

On the PreMom app, last night OPK was peak at 1.6. I am not sure if I had any higher levels early in the day yesterday. I think today is ovulation day.

We DTD yesterday, so I think that is my one shot for the cycle. If desire strikes us, I might have another chance tonight.

Good luck to everyone testing soon.

I have followed along only rarely the last few weeks, so I have to catch up. :)

CD 15 here. We DTD CD 13 and 14/peak day and ovulation day. I only took a few OPK this cycle, so it's all a bit of a guess.
At this point I would not say we are truly TTC (as in my husband is not committing to be intentional), yet he says he "never" wants to wear a condom and he "never" wants to pull out. Men are weird.

Time will tell if anything will come from it. I think I am 1 dpo.

CD 8 here and AF will be completely gone by tomorrow. Hubby will not be back from abroad until shortly before ovulation though so really nothing to do but wait.

It's a medical grade fertility device, the main function is that it analyzes your cervical mucus and pinpoints your fertile days. It says it only takes 2 min per day. It has a 12 month pregnancy guarantee even (assuming you've used it correctly). It's about $260 US though. But if you're interested just Google Kegg fertility tracker and their website should show up.

interesting. It fascinates me the different ways you can track fertility. I’ve heard of the ferning but not this one. Will have to have a read up about it

Hey Ladies,

CD10 today. AF stopped yesterday so I will start with OPKs tomorrow. I think I usually Ovulate around CD14-17. Fingers crossed

Wishing you so much luck for this cycle

CD 8 here and AF will be completely gone by tomorrow. Hubby will not be back from abroad until shortly before ovulation though so really nothing to do but wait.

The waiting sucks doesn’t it. When do you usually ovulate? Some cycles I have to wait right up to cd22-25. It’s so long and drags so much

Cd10 here and ovulation should be tomorrow been having loads of ewcm and feeling extra frisky :blush:lol..hope I ovulate this cycle.

Good luck to all of us O:)
:dust:

Good luck. Heaps of baby dust your way

@Laurabub84 me too- I hate late ovulation, I used to be average, around day 13-16, now after my last baby in Dec 2021, it's sooo late in the cycle, each time I think it's actually not going to happen and then around day 18-22 it does. But I'm also getting af on day 24-26 so really wondering if implantation could realistically happen with any success. I had my first chemical last month and felt it might have been related.
To make things extra confusing, OPKs stay really dark from cd1 until about cd13/14, sometimes almost looking positive. Then they fade for a few days and then boom, dark.
It means all the action is squashed in to the last bit of the cycle so feels like loads of waiting followed v.quickly by disappointment of a bfn.

Cd4 here and af is already finished. It's been abnormally light, and I already have light/short periods. CD1 didn't even start til 10pm, I had one day of regular flow and then just spotting yesterday that barely got on the pad. :shrug:.
Thinking I might take a hpt later just to be sure it was AF and not implantation bleeding, though I'm quite sure it would have been af. Just bizarrely light

I'm sorry all of you ladies didn't get your BFPs in February, but I'm selfishly really happy to see you all here!! Hope to see loads of BFPs in the next few weeks!

@NDH oooh interesting! Def try a hpt maybe give it a day or 2 to let any hcg build up a bit?
@littlewitch sorry I must have missed your update! Fxd for you this cycle x
@Fuchsia1412 that sounds weird, are you sure that you are not ovulating say 13-14 then just having another surge a few days brfore af? My opks do go pretty dark before af sometimes.

Sooo I just ordered some proceive fertility tablets, I got sucked in by a fb ad but they do seem to have great reviews. Very pricey though it was £45 for a dual pack of men's and women's for the month. However Holland and Barrett (health food shop) have an offer on, buy one get one free then a further code online for 15% off so I got 2 months supply for me and oh for £38!!
The only thing I notice that stands out to me is they have coq-10 which I have heard you ladies rave about haha. I might wait to see if I get af this cycle before starting them so I can see how they affect a fresh cycle x

Cd14 and got a positive opk today, dtd sat, sun twice, hubby came home slightly early so managed a quick bd before I came to work and will get another bd tomorrow night as well, so my testing date is still what I mentioned earlier.
Sending everyone lots of luck

@thencomesbebe
Thanks love. I was calling myself 8dpo today but I could be 7.
Had some mild pains today low down and I keep getting a vvvv mild like burning sensation around the right ovary.
Had some dull aching earlier right down low where the uterus is so I’m praying praying praying that was a little bean getting nice and snug.
Did test today and got a BFN but probably will wait for Thursday to test again. I’ll be 10 or 11dpo so hoping for a clear pink BFP. No other symptoms as of yet. Praying they are coming. I want them all lol. [-o<

@Pink.Rose
Thanks lovely I’m only 7 or 8 dpo. So still time.
Just praying I get a sticky BFP at 10dpo and no later. AF isn’t due until Tuesday/Wednesday next week as I don’t start till 17dpo. But had clear BFP with both my boys at 10dpo. Praying they go the same way this time around,
No symptoms. But did have some like dull Like cramping today.
Bloated but that could just be my IBS.
We go away on Monday for 4 days and nights and would love to be going away pregnant with my rainbow.
So so nervous about testing.

@littlewitch
So happy to see you here hon.

@NightFlower
Yes girl go get frisky hehe

@NDH.
If I’m not pregnant now. But I fall in April then I’ll think I’ll be due in January. But I would be induced 3 weeks early so that roughly works out to be around Christmas.
Probably be in the hospital all over Christmas but it would be so so worth it to have my rainbow in my arms.
Praying I am now and I get my BFP in a few days. But I have a feeling I will be joining you all here.

Good luck ladies

@Suggerhoney that's exactly what I'm feeling too! Plus sooooo tired, been needing naps the last few days which is very unlike me. Fx these are all good signs!

I just got home and did a test and igs a bfnas expected. But with that light AF I'm glad to know for sure it was AF since I already stopped all the pregnancy support regimen on was taking.

My phone sis an update or something and all my shortcuts to my groups got axed (so i can't just type 'f' into my brower and have Facebook come up for example). But when I typed as far as "faceb" I got a link to a Facebook group (not Facebook itself mind) and it took me to my April due date group I left in October :cry::cry::cry:. That was so unexpected and unfair and of all the groups I've ever been in, why was *that* one the only link my phone has decided to save? It won't even let me delete it either. I am so badly triggered right now it isn't even funny. It doesn't help that this morning a friend who I didn't even know was pregnant shared a 36 week bump pic out of no where. I'd have been 36+2 today.
Oh and I got home to discover someone drove over a corner of Jordan's memorial garden and some of my crocus' and my one hydrangea that was just about to open got completely flattened. Clearly today is not a good day.
Oh and then when I did get onto Facebook after seeing that due date group pop up, the first thing I see on my feed is a post from a random group I'm in (not pregnancy related) saying "I'm 36 weeks pregnant and was wondering blah blah blah". Why all of it coming at me at once?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->