April 2023 Babies

gingermango

Mum of three boys - currently expecting a surprise
Reaction score
Hi Everyone.
I thought I’d start a thread for those of us expecting in April 2023!!
Feel free to introduce yourselves!!

I am currently a 36 year old mum of three DS’s (18, 12 and 9) and have just found out I’m expecting surprise baby number 4!!

I used this forum back in 2012 with my ‘January Jellybean’ and made an amazing group of friends through it, about 30 of us are still in touch!

Due Dates:

1st
2nd
3rd : @gingermango
4th
5th : @elmum
6th : @GemmaG
7th
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th : @NightFlower
14th : @ByHisGrace
15th
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd: @NDH
23rd: @Xxenssial
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th: @co_fostermom
30th

Last edited:
Hi! Thanks for making this thread. I would love to join. I got my :bfp: on July 22 at 9dpo. I am still in shock as we’ve been TTC our last baby for almost 2 years. And it happens now? Crazy!
I am hoping we all have a happy and healthy nine months and can’t wait to get to know you all.

Hi! Thanks for making this thread. I would love to join. I got my :bfp: on July 22 at 9dpo. I am still in shock as we’ve been TTC our last baby for almost 2 years. And it happens now? Crazy!
I am hoping we all have a happy and healthy nine months and can’t wait to get to know you all.
My EDD is April 5 :oneofeach:

Hi! Feels like a huge leap of faith to join before my second beta tomorrow, but here I am...
I'm 37 and we've also been trying for over a year, home insemination didn't work this time so we did ivf. Can't wait to see my daughter as a big sister...

Congratulations to all of you, and I hope we all stay on here for at least 9 months:)

Hi! Feels like a huge leap of faith to join before my second beta tomorrow, but here I am...
I'm 37 and we've also been trying for over a year, home insemination didn't work this time so we did ivf. Can't wait to see my daughter as a big sister...

Congratulations to all of you, and I hope we all stay on here for at least 9 months:)
Congratulations and fingers crossed for a sticky bean!

Hello all! My name is Amanda. My EDD is April 14th.

About me!! I've been married for 13 years. We had three kids in quick succession, and the combination of sleep deprivation and ppd had us convinced for a very long time that we were done. Passed along the maternity clothes, baby clothes, strollers, everything. :haha: then 2020 started off with a bang with realizing I was 8 weeks pregnant! Shock eventually turned to excitement, but it sadly ended at 9 weeks. We still thought we were done, but naturally this prompted a lot of thinking. So finally this spring we decided to ntnp and see what happened.

And tada, here's baby! Looking forward to doing this journey again, and having some ladies to chat things over with along the way!
20220802_161525.jpg

Hello all! My name is Amanda. My EDD is April 14th.

About me!! I've been married for 13 years. We had three kids in quick succession, and the combination of sleep deprivation and ppd had us convinced for a very long time that we were done. Passed along the maternity clothes, baby clothes, strollers, everything. :haha: then 2020 started off with a bang with realizing I was 8 weeks pregnant! Shock eventually turned to excitement, but it sadly ended at 9 weeks. We still thought we were done, but naturally this prompted a lot of thinking. So finally this spring we decided to ntnp and see what happened.

And tada, here's baby! Looking forward to doing this journey again, and having some ladies to chat things over with along the way!
View attachment 1110418
Congratulations and beautiful looking tests

Hey everyone, thanks for starting the thread @gingermango

I’m 37 (38 in a couple of months) and expecting baby number 4 very unexpectedly, due 6th April.
Our IVF - DS/DD1 (twins) are 9 and DD2 is 2.
Looking forward to being on this journey together and getting to know everyone and wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months ahead x

Anyone going for an early scan? I’m booked for the 19th and harmony testing in September x

Anyone going for an early scan? I’m booked for the 19th and harmony testing in September x
I have thought about it, mainly to check there is only one
I have three boys and my partner has one boy so we are both hoping for a girl, but still undecided if we are going to find out gender or have a surprise.

I have an early scan on Monday (because it's ivf they want to see a sac, but it will be too early for a heartbeat) and I also plan on doing nipt, just as a screening test to decide if I'll do amniocentesis or not. And of course to know the gender, not that it matters but somehow it's nice to know.

I probably won't have any sort of scan until 20ish weeks. :shrug: Def a little jelly of you all getting early peeks!

But my test this morning is both stronger AND had three lines for a minute, that's pretty fancy. :haha:

Yesterday's test is dried up, so you can barely see the positive in the pic, but look how much stronger the line is today! (There's a ghosty evap line there in the middle too. My brain seriously suggested, ooh, maybe it'll be twins!:shy:)

20220803_072452.jpg

Last edited:
Good afternoon ladies hope everyone is doing well. I'm 4 weeks today yay!! :dance: af was due today hope she stays away and this little bean sticks [-o<

I probably won't have any sort of scan until 20ish weeks. :shrug: Def a little jelly of you all getting early peeks!

But my test this morning is both stronger AND had three lines for a minute, that's pretty fancy. :haha:

Yesterday's test is dried up, so you can barely see the positive in the pic, but look how much stronger the line is today! (There's a ghosty evap line there in the middle too. My brain seriously suggested, ooh, maybe it'll be twins!:shy:)

View attachment 1110446
Looks great!

Yesterday's test and today's test are both successively lighter than the day before yesterday's test.:sad1: I'm hoping it's not setting up as a loss....

Anyone else think sometimes that we know too much? If I hadn't taken any tests and ended up losing it in a couple days I'd just figure it was my cycle doing its normal irregular thing.

I think, since I know I'm pregnant, I'm done testing. Pregnant until proven otherwise. (by significant bleeding)

But ugh, this early business is nerve-wracking!

Yesterday's test and today's test are both successively lighter than the day before yesterday's test.:sad1: I'm hoping it's not setting up as a loss....

Anyone else think sometimes that we know too much? If I hadn't taken any tests and ended up losing it in a couple days I'd just figure it was my cycle doing its normal irregular thing.

I think, since I know I'm pregnant, I'm done testing. Pregnant until proven otherwise. (by significant bleeding)

But ugh, this early business is nerve-wracking!
Hope your okay! Have you tested again?

Hope your okay! Have you tested again?

All's well so far! I did take another test yesterday afternoon (despite saying I wouldn't :roll:) and it was quite a bit stronger than yesterday morning's test. I'm going to hold out on any more testing until next Friday, when I'm hoping to get a really dark line. I'm just about at the end of my stash of tests and I don't want to buy more. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->