Anyone starting IVF cycle in April/May?

Absolutely mowat, your ticker is fine here. Enjoy it xxx

THanks Lizzie. I figured out how to spoiler it---makes me feel more comfortable.

Any updates? Huh, huh, testing? I want to be excited for someone! Boring here. Beta on Wednesday.

Hey lizzie, anymore testing??

Mowart congrats, enjoy it xx

I think we might have done it. Had a very faint line on an internet cheapie yesterday morning and a very faint one on a frer yesterday evening. Going to test again as soon as I can get up after my pessary this morning. Bit worried that a line should be more than very faint at 13 dpo/ 10dp3dt??

Eeek lizzie!! Everyone says a line is a line and can depend on how diluted your urine was, how late it implanted and everyones hcg rises at different levels, I know you know all this just trying to reassure you, update us on next test, so excited for you xx

All tests this morning are negative except for the FRER which has a hint of a line if tilted correctly, no where near as dark as yesterday and this was with FMU. I suspect I don't have a sticky bean :(

Oh Lizzie! Still have everything crossed for you. Have you talked to anyone at your clinic?

No not yet mowat, have to wait until otd on Saturday, once that one is negative I can call the clinic and book a review xxx

Sorry lizzie, I'm still hoping for a positive Saturday though, how are you feeling? Xx

Thanks star. Very sad but trying not to be iykwim. It doesn't help that all the pessary symptoms make me feel like I'm still PUPO. Never mind, chalk this one up to experience and. Hope the next one goes my way xxx

So sorry Lizzie. Just don't understand our bodies….

So sorry lizzie, I know exactly how you feel. Hope 2nd time round is lucky for you as it was for me xxxx

How is everyone this weekend?

Lizzie, how are you feeling?

I'm CD45 today, got a bfn yesterday, thought I saw something faint but then kind of disappeared so probably my eyes just seeing what it wanted to, if af hasnt arrived by end of this week I'll test again and in the meantime see what clinic says when I e mail them

Thanks mowat :) this is driving me slightly insane now as its getting really late and dont even have sore boobs which means af is normally 7-10 days or other af signs, 3 days ago I had pains when Istood up from a half lying down position on sofa and this is something I have had before when af is close like when you suddenly stand up but then that makes me think af should be soon, arrgghh I hate all this palaver lol
How are you mowat?

I'm alright. Was really down for a couple of days as my symptoms disappeared, but I'm feeling better today and symptoms seem to be back. My two betas were good---quite high. U/S scheduled for August 27th. I'll be over 7 weeks, but I didn't want to have it too early and have any question about if it was viable or not (I've been through that before).

Anyone else still around?

Hope all goes well for the scan mowat, sure it will as your betas have been good, are you having many symptoms?
I'm going to test again Saturday and it will be the last time I'm testing!
Moving house today though so got a lot to take my mind off things :)
I done an opk last night as felt the need to pee on something and it was all I could find in the chaos, it was a dark positive and that was without any urine hold, just done another and it still looks positive but slightly lighter so wondering if this is ovulation now, I hate all the confusion!

Moving house? That should definitely bring on AF. Make sure you pack away any "supplies" and then you'll definitely have her visit!

I've got some symptoms that I think are morning sickness (although they last all day). AF-type cramping and a blockage feeling in my throat that feels like it will turn into vomiting occasionally. Nauseous some, especially in the car. Definitely reassuring to have some symptoms, I've never had anything before.

Anyone else still around? Hope everyone is well.

Keeping an eye on you both just not posting. Hope your scan goes well mowat and the house move ditto for you star

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->