5th baby

I got on the bike. I've been maintaining the exercise and the eating pattern of the diet. I haven't been counting the calories or cut out meat, but I have gradually reduced the amount in my meals. I find not snacking the hardest part. I've got back to taking the supplements recommended, and we only had 1 try at +opk. I still can't see myself actually getting a girl and that makes it hard to stick to. If I believed it was possible at this point I would feel I was working towards something, but I just don't. I tried the whole visualising thing while on the bike last night and I could not see 'her.' I'm trying to be more positive about the possibility of a pregnancy as time is running out on that front and I worry the negative thinking is actually self-fulfilling but I've done the fully believing I'll have a girl next and not got her so I think its better that I can't see a girl and just concentrate on having a 6th boy.
Hun, try have intercourse at least 3 days before ovulation and not anywhere near ovulation. Girls are more likely to be conceived around this point x

I was told on the gender dreaming site to just do it once at positive opk because dh can't do an abstain because of his age, and live never fallen pregnant with frequent release, so should carry on as normal but only have one actual attempt.
To be honest I've concieved anywhere from day of O right up to 5 days before and always had a boy anyway so timing hasn't made much difference for me. It was purely coincidence that we only ended up doing it once in the window this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->