4th c-section…scared

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
Hi,

Ive just found out that I’m expecting #4. I’ve had 3 previous sections (the last being 8.5 months ago). I’ll be around 15/16 months PP when I have this one

in my last section the surgeon said my uterus was a little thin. After delving into Google I have scared myself to death regarding placenta accreta, rupture etc. frightened I’m going to bleed to death in the 4th section.

anyone had this experience? Was everything ok? Or are you pregnant and worried? Just looking for some reassurance please

Hi there!

Its not me, but my cousin had 4 c-sections. (Her 3rd was 15months when 4th was born). So a little similar to you. (Her first is 8 and her second is 6). She also had a very thin uterus.

They tied her tube after her 4th, because they said, if she had another one, her uterus *would* rupture. She had her c-section at 39weeks. Also the last two were HUGE babies (10lbs++). They did say if she had gone another week, it might have ruptured but she had scan and honestly, there was no hiccups with her last pregnancy and mommy and baby are well! (He is 4 months now).

Her c-section went super well, no extreme bleeding, nothing and her recovery was super fast!

I wish you a healthy pregnancy and a smooth delivery! <3

Stay off Dr. Google! I'd talk to your doctor about it, as obviously they know your personal medical history. I think if it was really dangerous for you to ever have another C/S, they would have been very clear with you after your last not to get pregnant again. "A bit thin" sounds like it really shouldn't pose a problem, just something to be aware of. Don't obsess and fret over it- get some specific advice for you, which I am 99% sure will be positive/reassuring. Good luck!

Yes I’m going to schedule a doctors appt on Tuesday and see what they say. Plus asking more in depth about previous section. Thanks ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->