2020 goals

mrsmummy2

Mum of 3 ❤
Reaction score
I have sooo many things I'd like to do from house decorating/re-arranging, weight loss/fitness and family stuff (e.g. take the kids to certain places)

My main ones are -

▪︎ Lose 2 stone (28lbs)
▪︎ Get fit again after becoming soo unfit after having ds2
▪︎ Book and save for a holiday for 2021
▪︎ Declutter my house and give it a revamp
▪︎ Take the kids on LOADS of days out, especially in the summer holidays as last year was a total wash out!

What are your goals for 2020?

Mine are definitely take the kids out more as like you said our Welsh summer this year was absolute pants! :haha:

Also I'd really like to find a job a bit closer to home before my maternity leave ends, I have to travel quite a bit to get to work and I'd like something closer to home because of the kids

Also I need to start redecorating the spare bedroom for DD and get the second bedroom ready into a little man cave for DS and when DS2 is ready to go in there:)

I would also like a holiday this year, but with everything needs doing I dont think we will have the time :(

. Try to get my weight back up again
. Get more organised and not leave things to the last minute
. Try to spend more time outdoors
. Hopefully have a holiday somewhere in the UK in the summer.

That's all I can think of for now!

@HLx wasnt it just!! Plus i was constantly tired for the entire pregnancy so we basically did nothing all year :shock:

New job sounds great! Fingers crossed you can find something suitable! :)

I'm wanting to do the boys bedroom again. I couldn't find anything while I was pregnant so I just went with basic grey, red and blue which I wasn't fussed on then and even more so now! Yet to find anything that I love though (or more to the point that I think I could actually pull off!)

I doubt we will get a holiday this year as I'd like to wait until ds2 is off formula so we dont need the steriliser/formula feeds. No idea how people do it if I'm honest :haha:
I'd like to book somewhere in Greece for 2021.. but realistically don't think we can afford it... holidays are sooo expensive! I'm hoping we can get together the money for the deposit then pay month by month but it'll all depend on how much it costs!

@Bevziibubble sounds like some great goals! We definitely need to spend more time outdoors. Hopefully the great British summer will be better this year!!

Holiday sounds fab. I love a good UK holiday. We like Butlins and have been almost every year for the past 6 years. We probably won't get to go this year, but you never know! The kids love it.

- officially be cancer free on paper
- get to goal weight of 119.9
- go camping
- go to the dog park more
- ride my bike more

I'm planning on really working at the gym, I've started weights this year but I want to make a proper hobby of it.

Start my NVQ 5.

Maybe move house (but finding a rented house that accepts 1 very well behaved cat is so hard)

I'm planning on really working at the gym, I've started weights this year but I want to make a proper hobby of it.

Start my NVQ 5.

Maybe move house (but finding a rented house that accepts 1 very well behaved cat is so hard)
Weights are great at the gym! I really got into using them pre-ds2. Not sure how well I'll be doing in 2020 with them though:haha: I feel like ive lost all my muscle/strength!

Hope you manage to find a house & good luck with nvq 5 :)

I used to do a lot of weights too years ago. I'm so weak now though!

It's crazy how fast we can lose our strength and fitness isn't it! :(

My goals this year are

- lose the baby weight
- get DS christened
- enjoy days out with the family
- try and save for a holiday
- improve the back garden (buy a shed etc)
- not to take any BS from people .
- try and relax more (don’t let stress , anxiety get the better of me!)

Good luck everyone you all hit those goals!

All I’m hoping for is to get to grips with myself and actually lose weight. I’ve always been useless at sticking to it before

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss Ems , wishing lots of baby dust for the new year ! X

Happy New Year ladies , I hope we all reach our goals or some of them!

Here’s to love , luck , happiness and family x

Good luck everyone you all hit those goals!

All I’m hoping for is to get to grips with myself and actually lose weight. I’ve always been useless at sticking to it but after today losing my lo I really want to make myself healthier for the next & final baby x

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->