10dpo anything?

I see that on your last test :) xx

Today I’m 12 dpo. Period should have started today.

7725F957-31FC-4C2A-8678-40A2798BBD0C.jpeg 04ADE4F9-4EDF-45B7-94DE-F4A0D67EA3D5.jpeg

Okay I looked through all your tests and I do notice the placement of your indents versus this faint line , this line looks more in the right spot to me ! I think it’s your positive

I definitely see that line.

I see it too. Fx it gets darker for you.

Appreciate you all on my last cycle, must have been either indent or chemical.

Current cycle, I just tested at 10 dpo and this line is a lot more clear than last cycle. Anyone see it?

39A5DD5C-D540-4769-96AA-E05F2206F76E.jpeg

Current cycle, I just tested at 10 dpo and this line is a lot more clear than last cycle. Anyone see it?

View attachment 1107403

I can see something faint here, does it have colour? Tbh I've lost a lot of faith in FRER as I've seen so many posts recently with indents etc. Fingers crossed this is it for you and you see the line darkening over next few days. Good luck!! X

I can see something faint here, does it have colour? Tbh I've lost a lot of faith in FRER as I've seen so many posts recently with indents etc. Fingers crossed this is it for you and you see the line darkening over next few days. Good luck!! X

From what I can see it seems to have some color, hopefully tomorrow is darker and the next day but if not then I know for sure it’s indent. Been trying for 2.5 years and have had my fair share of frer indents.

I see that easily and it looks like it has colour

I see that aswell I have everything crossed for you that it gets darker xx

View attachment 1107403
How did that test dry? I always feel like looking at the dry tests gives me a better idea as to whether it's an indent or not.

I see it too. Good luck hope when u test again its darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->