♥ December 2021/January 2022 Due Dates ♥

Hello all u lovelies just lurking because I know u all and wanted to say how happy I am for all of you.

Real beauty, dammmmmnnn girrlllllll that frer is so pretty yay.

Rach , such great progression

Tash, I think ure progression looks great. Like Rach said when ure so early any thing can effect the Concentration of Ure pee. That latest Frer looks fantastic.

Will be popping in and out of here to check on u all and wishing u all a very very happy and healthy 9 months.

<3

Aww bless you. It’s just such a worry after back to back losses isn’t it. I know I’m obsessing. Hope you’re ok and your test results come back soon x

Is anyone else feeling nauseous yet? I have been since before my bfp and just put it down to something else but I’m not sure. In my two recent pregnancies I haven’t felt sick until the 5/6 week so it’s super early.

@Tasha36089 I swear I was nauseous from conception on. A couple days ago was kind of bad but Im also getting over a mild cold/sore throat so I think the drainage and constant swallowing was part of it. Still the slightest bit off put by foods and the thought of it but I havent had trouble eating at all, just smaller portions.
Just bought a newborn pack of onesies and paci’s. Going to wrap them with a little note and surprise our parents probably tomorrow or friday! We leave sunday for vaca so want to do it before then :)
Oh and I bought another 3 pack of frers:blush:

Tasha ur lines are looking great, I really am happy and excited for u, and congrats to all the other ladies aswell xx
Aww thank you means a lot. Hope we get our rainbow this time xx
@Tasha36089 I swear I was nauseous from conception on. A couple days ago was kind of bad but Im also getting over a mild cold/sore throat so I think the drainage and constant swallowing was part of it. Still the slightest bit off put by foods and the thought of it but I havent had trouble eating at all, just smaller portions.
Just bought a newborn pack of onesies and paci’s. Going to wrap them with a little note and surprise our parents probably tomorrow or friday! We leave sunday for vaca so want to do it before then :)
Oh and I bought another 3 pack of frers:blush:

Ah that’s cute. I haven’t even told my partner yet. He’s been working away, he’s back tomorrow but I’ll probably leave it until next week maybe, get past the point of my last loss. I don’t want to keep disappointing him even though he is so great about it all. Just makes me feel a bit rubbish.

Oh and @Tasha36089 I totally get it. As you can tell from my lunatic-esque testing. LOL I had back to back losses so making sure this beany is here to stay

Oh and I also bought more frers today and more wondfo. Think I’m keeping Amazon in business. I bought some cheap tests today while
I was in town but the lines were rubbish on them. I’ll post later if I remember.

Is anyone else feeling nauseous yet? I have been since before my bfp and just put it down to something else but I’m not sure. In my two recent pregnancies I haven’t felt sick until the 5/6 week so it’s super early.
I just have a cold and the bubble guts. Idk if those are symptoms lol. I didn’t get any symptoms at all with my son. I had a great pregnancy. Hopefully this babe will be the same fx’d lol

I was going to do another frer but just sat on toilet, pee cup in hand and peed in the toilet. Tomorrow it is lol

Lol I have another test left. Maybe I’ll go pee on it just cuz lol y’all rubbing off on me lol. Oh I’ve also been super moody but I’m always that way so I think it’s enhanced. I have a lil gift box I put together for my idiot partner but idk if I wanna give it to him today. I just wanna smack him honestly. He made me mad earlier. I’m trying to let it go. Anyhoo hope you guys are feeling fine

@Tasha36089 hahahah Ive totally done that before! Its so annoying!

@realbeauty86 aww hes going to be so excited!

i wasnt going to test again but had a good concentrated sample so....i tested hehe it was a little better sample than this morning but yay a good difference! These tests are dark for pre af, I hope to God its not twins!:shock:

2E949B50-5F2F-47FA-9C5D-C9BC999A690C.jpeg

Lol I was about to ask. Why is that line so dark lmao but hey that’s a great thing lol

Yeah rach I’m sure you’re happy the lines are getting darker. I took my last test, it’s a lil darker but not by much which I’m assuming is normal for just the next day. I also drank hella water before so idk.

Got my bloods back from yesterday, 4w6d. 3900. They were 1630 4w3d. So all good at the moment don't have have any more done. Just have have wait for my dating scan now

Woo great numbers @Skye75 !!

@Tasha36089 with each pregnancy I become more of a poasa than before. Twins do run in my family - my grandma had twins - she had 9 kids, each if her kids has 3-5 kids, and all those kids have 2-5 kids (so a masssssive family) and nobody has had twins since her. Ive been waiting for it to happen. Watch it be me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->