Who is the father - HELP!

DianeTemple

Reaction score
I’ve been feeling sick since last Thursday (13th July). I’ve been on a girls holiday and after a heavy day of boozing, later that night I started feeling nauseous and it didn’t shift until I ate the next day. The day after that I was physically sick but again I’d been drinking. I’ve been feeling naseauous ever since.

Before I went away I noticed a lot of milky white discharge (started around 9th July and continued until around 11th/12th).

today I had a very strong positive pregnancy test.

My cycles are normally unpredictable but last month was a good 32 days. They can vary between 29 and 50+ days. But the first day of my last period was 6th June and it ended on 10th June.

I slept with one of the guys on 22nd June (I pulled him out when he was about to finish). The other guy was 23rd, 24th and 26th, maybe 27th too but I can’t remember exactly! We used condoms.

I need to know who the father is but I can’t seem to find anything that gives me a definite YES that must be it! Obviously the timings are pretty close but one of these guys I’d love a baby with, the other I’d hate it. I really don’t know what to do. Any suggestions on how to calculate this? Will an ultrasound tell me exactly when it was conceived? Is there a margin of error?

Please no judgement or harsh comments - I already feel bad enough as it is I don’t need any lessons tonight

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm afraid with irregular cycles and the dates being so close there's no way of knowing for sure without a dna test. Even a scan can't give you 100% accurate dates when it's so close.

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm afraid with irregular cycles and the dates being so close there's no way of knowing for sure without a dna test. Even a scan can't give you 100% accurate dates when it's so close.

thank you. Do you know whether you can get a paternity test without harming the baby during pregnancy? Im in the UK

There is a noninvasive prenatal paternity test. It's pretty pricey, according to this link it's £849.
Prenatal DNA Testing - DNA Paternity Testing UK
But if it means being able to know for sure who the father is before birth, with no risk to the baby, then it's worth doing. You be may be able to get both of them to Dona three way split of the cost with you?

Unfortunately with how close the dates are, even if you knew exactly when you ovulated there would be no way to know which of them is the father. You could have ovulated anywhere from June 22 to June 30 and any one of those encounters could have potentially led to pregnancy.

I would say it's likely to be the one that was unprotected, but there's no way to know like others have said. Hope it works out for you x

I agree with Josephine. The one who was 'about to finish' probably already did a bit so that is much more likely to be the one who got you pregnant. There's no definitive way to know from dates though. Congratulations on your baby, but don't worry about who owns the baby, worry about you and the baby only. It doesn't matter who their father is and won't matter at all to you once you see them ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->