Nearly 39 and worrying about complications

wantingagirl

Reaction score
Hi there.

so I’m expecting my fifth baby, I’ve had 7 miscarriages over the years and was reading this
Pregnancy after 35: What you need to know

Does anyone else have concerns or experience if everything being fine at this age and fancy talking me down! I’m 38, 39 in May

thanks!

One of my closest friends is 40 but she was pregnant 2 years ago with her 3rd baby, and she had zero complications! She also had less minor pregnancy issues than I did and I'm 29!

thanks ladies..... I think I’m being a little premature just cos I implanted in decent time and good strong lines but started spiting last night my test at 1pm will give me my answer. This would then be my 8th loss in a row :cry:

Hey, I am already 39 (!) and am scared stiff about being pregnant again. The first time, it took almost 5 years to get pregnant (endo), I had a miscarriage and then decided #2 was my last. BUT I am now 5 weeks PG with my new partner of a year and 10 years older! Eek!

For me, it's been quite comforting discovering that so many women our age have successful pregnancies.

I hope everything is fine with you and you get the reassurances you need x

P.s. I also bled last week, which is why I didn't think I was pregnant but it wasn't very much and it stopped by itself.

Hey sweet! I'm pregnant with my fifth too and had 6 losses. I'm in more pain this time round. Scared of everything. The only thing that feels normal is my sore boobs. I've had pink spotting a few times so far this pregnancy. Lots of crazy backache that feels alot like labour plus my Foof aches (sorry tmi) I think because of our losses we are more aware of the negative things. So full of what ifs etc. Call the epau tomorrow. They should give you an early scan xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->