MadamRose WWT for number 4

So back in October last year we had a stay in the Alton towers tree house (this was a free stay as an apology as something very dangerous happened to my daughter on resort just before covid but we only just redeemed due to covid and then having E) the girls loved it and the hot tub was amazing, I looked at booking again but they wanted 600+ for one night which I couldn’t justify. But I’ve been looking and recently found a log cabin in Wiltshire near longleat - I spent years 1-4 of my life in Dorset so I went to longleat and have fond memories. I found a log cabin in the woods for the family for £225 for 3 night with a hot tub! So 1/3 of Alton towers price and for 3 nights not 1. We are going in Very start of November as a joint present for my girls Ms birthday is August and C’s is October - they want this more than lots of “stuff”

I’ve also been able to book a premier inn in Luton for the start of the Easter holiuday for when a friend of mine flies over from the US, it’s only for a night but will still be nice.

M seems to be on the mend from her strep throat but unfortunately my chest infection seems the same or maybe even worse

The log cabin sounds amazing and a good price as well compared to what some places are asking. They will love that :)

I'm glad M is on the mend
I'm so sorry you're still not well :hugs:

I live in Wiltshire hon. That log cabin sounds amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->