I had sex with two guys on in the same week

Julie p

Reaction score
My period started August 26, 2023 - September 1,2023

I had sex with my boyfriend August 31- September 1
But I’m not sure what day I sex with the other guy like September 2,3 or 4 of September not sure . I went to check my ovulation calculator I ovulated and conceived my child on the 9th of September I have a 28 day cycle can some help me figure my child’s father . Paternity test is mad expensive. I’m stressing so bad and I need a piece of mind

I'd guess it's the other guy, at most sperm lives 5 days. If you ovulated on the 9th then Sept 4th is the earliest day remotely possible.

Most likely the other guy.

I can't see any way it could reasonably be your boyfriend's. You had barely even finished your period when you had sex with your boyf and didn't ovulate until 9-10 days after that! Possibly you ovulated a day or so earlier than you thought though, as it's still very unusual to conceive having only had sex 5, 6 or 7 days before ovulation. I imagine that in the end though, a paternity test might have to be something you save up for, or ask for financial help with, as I'm not sure you'll ever feel really sure or confident without knowing for absolute sure?

I agree with the others that it is almost certainly the other guys baby. However, a paternity test is really the only way to know for sure. If you are wanting child support I believe a paternity test will be a requirement. To make it more affordable, I would suggest splitting the cost three ways for everyone's peace of mind.

Oh hun. I have to tell you that it's 99.9% the other guy. It's very unlikely that your boyfriend's sperms lasted 8 days, for you to conceive on the 9th of Sept. And wayyyy more likely that the other guy's sperms lasted 5 days to fertilise the egg on the 9th. Paternity tests can only be done after the baby is born. But the question is, would you tell your boyfriend?? It's one thing to have sex with 2 guys, its another thing to have a guy raise a child thinking it's his child, but its not his biological child. And if you want to keep it a secret, you'd have to keep this secret from your bf and your future child for the rest of your life. I read a "Dear Aunt agony" column many years ago and a lady was in a similar predicament as yourself. She was married though but she cheated on her husband and conceived a baby with other lover. She broke up with her lover, changed her cellphone and cut off all contact. Never once told her husband and her words were "I'll go to grave with this secret of mine." She said every time she looks at her kid, she sees the resemblance with her ex-lover.

I'd tell your bf, be honest, a baby is a big deal and life changing. Don't keep it a secret, you don't want to carry that big of a secret around for life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->