39 and pregnant with # 4

JAJuly2013

Mom and Wife
Reaction score
Hi everyone!:hi:
I've been on and off this website over the last 7 years. I documented 2 of my pregnancies here. I'm excited to be back! My hubby and I have 2 girls together and we decided to try for a boy before we turn 40.

In mid-June I had my IUD removed. I am feeling very blessed that we were able to conceive so quickly!

I have had a couple of CP in the past so I have been testing like a mad woman since Monday. All tests have been positive and the line is getting darker. AF is due on Saturday and I think once I make it past that milestone in the pregnancy I might feel a bit better. I am concerned about genetic defects due to my age but I know that this baby is in God's hands. I fully trust Him and I will have a healthy baby!

My first OB appt is Sept 14th and they will do an ultrasound. I'm also slightly concerned about twins as it apparently runs in my husbands side and I have some contributing factors: age, overweight, and I've been pregnant before. If I do have twins, of course they would be a blessing but the thought is terrifying to me. 5 kids in the house....oh my....

OK well enough about that. I hope to find out it's one baby during my initial ultrasound. 8-[

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Sending prayers for a happy and healthy 9 months! Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->